Pretty Locs by Saikura- PLS
-
-
-
-
-
I actually bought the whole pack a long time ago. Here you go, all of them, including ALL the textures!
Enjoy!!

-
-
is there no textures? how do i get the scalp to be like the photos, instead of this xd

-
I actually bought the whole pack a long time ago. Here you go, all of them, including ALL the textures!
Enjoy!!

@kh4m4ri Idk if u would see this but wuts the code?
-
@kh4m4ri Idk if u would see this but wuts the code?
@ItzDeluxie There's no code. Because ripperstore hid the link and only showed you the embed, it'll show you a prompt for a code every time. You'd need the actual link. I no longer have the link, though.
-
@ItzDeluxie There's no code. Because ripperstore hid the link and only showed you the embed, it'll show you a prompt for a code every time. You'd need the actual link. I no longer have the link, though.
@kh4m4ri ah ok do u have the hair still by anychance?
-
@kh4m4ri ah ok do u have the hair still by anychance?
@ItzDeluxie Possibly. I'm not on my PC right now. I'll have to check later.
-
@ItzDeluxie Possibly. I'm not on my PC right now. I'll have to check later.
@kh4m4ri ok ty
-
@ItzDeluxie Possibly. I'm not on my PC right now. I'll have to check later.
-
does anyone have the download for this?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
