Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Hair
  5. Pretty Locs by Saikura- PLS

Pretty Locs by Saikura- PLS

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Hair
27 Posts 14 Posters 3.1k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LaL La

    does anyone wanna do halfsies with me

    LovemeL
    LovemeL
    Loveme
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @Iyia maybe I'll give it a day or 2 I WAS able to find an avi with one of the hairs on it and I'm gonna try to rip it off the avi

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • forgottenholidayF
      forgottenholidayF
      forgottenholiday
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      +1; someone please js drop the file

      Stay Determined ⭐

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • H
        H
        HoneyBlaster
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        I would love to have this file

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • forgottenholidayF
          forgottenholidayF
          forgottenholiday
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          +1

          Stay Determined ⭐

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • forgottenholidayF
            forgottenholidayF
            forgottenholiday
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            +2

            Stay Determined ⭐

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • LaL
              LaL
              La
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              alt text
              ended up buy rei's hair version
              [register or login to view this hidden content] / Gumroad

              𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎

              Yuki.YunoY 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • LaL La

                alt text
                ended up buy rei's hair version
                [register or login to view this hidden content] / Gumroad

                Yuki.YunoY
                Yuki.YunoY
                Yuki.Yuno
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                @Livie ima suck u off ty ty ty tyt tyt tyt

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EztliE
                  EztliE
                  Eztli
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  Bump for sami's

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • kh4m4riK
                    kh4m4riK
                    kh4m4ri
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    I actually bought the whole pack a long time ago. Here you go, all of them, including ALL the textures!

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Enjoy!! ❤

                    M ItzDeluxieI 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

                      I actually bought the whole pack a long time ago. Here you go, all of them, including ALL the textures!

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Enjoy!! ❤

                      M
                      M
                      mamaco
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      @kh4m4ri it keeps saying it detects a virus

                      kh4m4riK 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M mamaco

                        @kh4m4ri it keeps saying it detects a virus

                        kh4m4riK
                        kh4m4riK
                        kh4m4ri
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        @mamaco I promise you it's not a virus, lol. It did the same thing to me. I had to turn off my firewall and then download it. Just turn your firewall back on after.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • swuspect.zS
                          swuspect.zS
                          swuspect.z
                          wrote on last edited by swuspect.z
                          #20

                          is there no textures? how do i get the scalp to be like the photos, instead of this xd alt text

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

                            I actually bought the whole pack a long time ago. Here you go, all of them, including ALL the textures!

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            Enjoy!! ❤

                            ItzDeluxieI
                            ItzDeluxieI
                            ItzDeluxie
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #21

                            @kh4m4ri Idk if u would see this but wuts the code?

                            kh4m4riK 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ItzDeluxieI ItzDeluxie

                              @kh4m4ri Idk if u would see this but wuts the code?

                              kh4m4riK
                              kh4m4riK
                              kh4m4ri
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #22

                              @ItzDeluxie There's no code. Because ripperstore hid the link and only showed you the embed, it'll show you a prompt for a code every time. You'd need the actual link. I no longer have the link, though.

                              ItzDeluxieI 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

                                @ItzDeluxie There's no code. Because ripperstore hid the link and only showed you the embed, it'll show you a prompt for a code every time. You'd need the actual link. I no longer have the link, though.

                                ItzDeluxieI
                                ItzDeluxieI
                                ItzDeluxie
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #23

                                @kh4m4ri ah ok do u have the hair still by anychance?

                                kh4m4riK 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ItzDeluxieI ItzDeluxie

                                  @kh4m4ri ah ok do u have the hair still by anychance?

                                  kh4m4riK
                                  kh4m4riK
                                  kh4m4ri
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #24

                                  @ItzDeluxie Possibly. I'm not on my PC right now. I'll have to check later.

                                  ItzDeluxieI chickaC 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

                                    @ItzDeluxie Possibly. I'm not on my PC right now. I'll have to check later.

                                    ItzDeluxieI
                                    ItzDeluxieI
                                    ItzDeluxie
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #25

                                    @kh4m4ri ok ty

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

                                      @ItzDeluxie Possibly. I'm not on my PC right now. I'll have to check later.

                                      chickaC
                                      chickaC
                                      chicka
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #26

                                      @kh4m4ri if its not too much an inconvenience could i have the files if you still have them?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • KayaraPuppyK
                                        KayaraPuppyK
                                        KayaraPuppy
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #27

                                        does anyone have the download for this?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular