Looking for Lexi's Dragon Avi
-
@TheLonelyBunny the link is dead. Could you send another link?
-
@TheLonelyBunny the link is dead. Could you send another link?
@B1nwcg55 the link is fine idk what your problem is there
-
@B1nwcg55 the link is fine idk what your problem is there
@TheLonelyBunny I keep getting "n3.kemono.su refused to connect.". I tried it on other browsers but its the same thing. Maybe its just back luck on my end then
-
@TheLonelyBunny I keep getting "n3.kemono.su refused to connect.". I tried it on other browsers but its the same thing. Maybe its just back luck on my end then
-
-
you're welcome
what country are you from, because it depends on where you live and you have a person who gave me a tip for that, you see to install proton vpn, it's free, the only thing that will be annoying is that the downloads are extremely slow, you will have to be patient ^^ @B1nwcg55 -
@sandrine1992 is there no unity package or scene?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login