Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. MMD Models Ports -> VRC by Me (Continuously Updating)

MMD Models Ports -> VRC by Me (Continuously Updating)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
mmdvrchathololivestrinovatf2
64 Posts 20 Posters 23.1k Views 60 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Miki42M
    Miki42M
    Miki42
    wrote on last edited by Miki42
    #48
    • Added 2 Strinova models from friend requests
      Working on a Miyako model rn
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LycorislilyL
      LycorislilyL
      Lycorislily
      wrote on last edited by
      #49

      Do you have kronii?

      Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • jackoflakesJ
        jackoflakesJ
        jackoflakes
        wrote on last edited by
        #50

        Praying for a Kokona Western Skin Model

        Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Fire1987F
          Fire1987F
          Fire1987
          wrote on last edited by
          #51

          Bump-?

          LF:
          SiuSiu Assets :D

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            SirisTheMad
            wrote on last edited by
            #52

            bump for mimi

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              daniel22333
              wrote on last edited by
              #53

              is it possible for a sameko saba

              Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D daniel22333

                is it possible for a sameko saba

                Miki42M
                Miki42M
                Miki42
                wrote on last edited by
                #54

                @daniel22333 definitely if you guys can find me a good 3D model, preferably already rigged

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • jackoflakesJ jackoflakes

                  Praying for a Kokona Western Skin Model

                  Miki42M
                  Miki42M
                  Miki42
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #55

                  @jackoflakes I'll see if I can get my hands on the model

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • LycorislilyL Lycorislily

                    Do you have kronii?

                    Miki42M
                    Miki42M
                    Miki42
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #56

                    @DrC If you can find me a good model of her, sure ^^

                    LycorislilyL 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I
                      I
                      ibushigin84
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #57

                      any plans for toggles on korone?

                      Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • DemopanD
                        DemopanD
                        Demopan
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #58

                        I found this Lopunny mmd model could it perhaps be ported?
                        https://www.deviantart.com/josugomezofficialnew/art/MMD-Models-Lopunny-957899466

                        DemopanD 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I ibushigin84

                          any plans for toggles on korone?

                          Miki42M
                          Miki42M
                          Miki42
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #59

                          @ibushigin84 I usually try to not modify much so people can do what they want with these
                          For Korone from what I remember sadly she is only a single model so you can't really do much

                          I 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Miki42M Miki42

                            @ibushigin84 I usually try to not modify much so people can do what they want with these
                            For Korone from what I remember sadly she is only a single model so you can't really do much

                            I
                            I
                            ibushigin84
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #60

                            @Miki42 ah poo

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Miki42M Miki42

                              @DrC If you can find me a good model of her, sure ^^

                              LycorislilyL
                              LycorislilyL
                              Lycorislily
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #61

                              I actually found one! https://mmda.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3601

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A
                                A
                                Alisan
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #62

                                You're welcomee

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • DemopanD Demopan

                                  I found this Lopunny mmd model could it perhaps be ported?
                                  https://www.deviantart.com/josugomezofficialnew/art/MMD-Models-Lopunny-957899466

                                  DemopanD
                                  DemopanD
                                  Demopan
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #63

                                  bump for this

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • crustydinnerC
                                    crustydinnerC
                                    crustydinner
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #64

                                    @miki42 hello do you think you'd be able to port this Kearsarge model please?

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular