Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. MMD Models Ports -> VRC by Me (Continuously Updating)

MMD Models Ports -> VRC by Me (Continuously Updating)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
mmdvrchathololivestrinovatf2
64 Posts 20 Posters 23.1k Views 60 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 888 88

    @Miki42 i need suisei pls

    Miki42M
    Miki42M
    Miki42
    wrote on last edited by Miki42
    #40

    @VV heyo sorry for the late reply, I can't find a good model from her. If you got anything post it here and I'll take a look

    888 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Miki42M Miki42

      @VV heyo sorry for the late reply, I can't find a good model from her. If you got anything post it here and I'll take a look

      888
      888
      88
      wrote on last edited by
      #41

      @Miki42 https://bowlroll.net/file/keyword/星街
      https://vrcmods.com/item/9916
      https://www.aplaybox.com/search?value=星街

      3 link

      ⠀⠀⠀⡘⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢔⠟⡉⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠊⡐⠁⢠⡑⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⠘⡄⠀⠀⢀⠔⠁⠌⠀⡠⡗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⣀⣡⡠⠂⠁⢀⠊⡠⡪⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⠀⢀⠇⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢚⠏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡤⠀⢃⡀⠠⠀⠒⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠃⠀⠈⡆⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡄⠀⠀
      ⢐⡇⢳⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀
      ⠀⠉⠚⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⠀
      ⠀⠀⠀⠈⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⠀
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⡌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⡄
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⡀⠀⢃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⢠⠁
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⡫⠀⣱⠆⠀⠀⢀⠎⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠘⠁⠀
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣨⠋⠁⠀⠀⡠⠊⠠⠈⠒⠠⠀⠀⠀⢀⠐⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠪⠄⠒⠉⠁⠣⠀⠤⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • 888 88

        @Miki42 https://bowlroll.net/file/keyword/星街
        https://vrcmods.com/item/9916
        https://www.aplaybox.com/search?value=星街

        3 link

        Miki42M
        Miki42M
        Miki42
        wrote on last edited by
        #42

        @VV doesn't the one from vrcmods work?

        888 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Miki42M Miki42

          @VV doesn't the one from vrcmods work?

          888
          888
          88
          wrote on last edited by
          #43

          @Miki42 It works, but not much dir, I'd like to take suisei's hair with the face material and transplant it to a popular avatar's body, but I can't tie up the bones, like shinora body, so I can freely change suisei for someone else's well made clothes.

          ⠀⠀⠀⡘⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢔⠟⡉⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠊⡐⠁⢠⡑⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⠘⡄⠀⠀⢀⠔⠁⠌⠀⡠⡗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⣀⣡⡠⠂⠁⢀⠊⡠⡪⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⢀⠇⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢚⠏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡤⠀⢃⡀⠠⠀⠒⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠃⠀⠈⡆⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡄⠀⠀
          ⢐⡇⢳⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀
          ⠀⠉⠚⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⠈⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⡌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⡄
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⡀⠀⢃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⢠⠁
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⡫⠀⣱⠆⠀⠀⢀⠎⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠘⠁⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣨⠋⠁⠀⠀⡠⠊⠠⠈⠒⠠⠀⠀⠀⢀⠐⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠪⠄⠒⠉⠁⠣⠀⠤⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

          Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            mindlessgonzo
            wrote on last edited by
            #44

            Trying to upload Okayu, but the SDK claims there's problems needing fixing, but it doesn't load the issues needing the fix.

            Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • 888 88

              @Miki42 It works, but not much dir, I'd like to take suisei's hair with the face material and transplant it to a popular avatar's body, but I can't tie up the bones, like shinora body, so I can freely change suisei for someone else's well made clothes.

              Miki42M
              Miki42M
              Miki42
              wrote on last edited by
              #45

              @VV i'm not sure how to do that either sorry xd

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M mindlessgonzo

                Trying to upload Okayu, but the SDK claims there's problems needing fixing, but it doesn't load the issues needing the fix.

                Miki42M
                Miki42M
                Miki42
                wrote on last edited by
                #46

                @mindlessgonzo anything red in the console?
                I've had problems with another model and needed to enable "Streaming Mip Maps" for all textures

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Miki42M Miki42

                  @mindlessgonzo anything red in the console?
                  I've had problems with another model and needed to enable "Streaming Mip Maps" for all textures

                  M
                  M
                  mindlessgonzo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #47

                  @Miki42 Can't remember. It's been hours ago and I gave up.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Miki42M
                    Miki42M
                    Miki42
                    wrote on last edited by Miki42
                    #48
                    • Added 2 Strinova models from friend requests
                      Working on a Miyako model rn
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • LycorislilyL
                      LycorislilyL
                      Lycorislily
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #49

                      Do you have kronii?

                      Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • jackoflakesJ
                        jackoflakesJ
                        jackoflakes
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #50

                        Praying for a Kokona Western Skin Model

                        Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Fire1987F
                          Fire1987F
                          Fire1987
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #51

                          Bump-?

                          LF:
                          SiuSiu Assets :D

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S
                            S
                            SirisTheMad
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #52

                            bump for mimi

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D
                              D
                              daniel22333
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #53

                              is it possible for a sameko saba

                              Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D daniel22333

                                is it possible for a sameko saba

                                Miki42M
                                Miki42M
                                Miki42
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #54

                                @daniel22333 definitely if you guys can find me a good 3D model, preferably already rigged

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • jackoflakesJ jackoflakes

                                  Praying for a Kokona Western Skin Model

                                  Miki42M
                                  Miki42M
                                  Miki42
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #55

                                  @jackoflakes I'll see if I can get my hands on the model

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • LycorislilyL Lycorislily

                                    Do you have kronii?

                                    Miki42M
                                    Miki42M
                                    Miki42
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #56

                                    @DrC If you can find me a good model of her, sure ^^

                                    LycorislilyL 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • I
                                      I
                                      ibushigin84
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #57

                                      any plans for toggles on korone?

                                      Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • DemopanD
                                        DemopanD
                                        Demopan
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #58

                                        I found this Lopunny mmd model could it perhaps be ported?
                                        https://www.deviantart.com/josugomezofficialnew/art/MMD-Models-Lopunny-957899466

                                        DemopanD 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • I ibushigin84

                                          any plans for toggles on korone?

                                          Miki42M
                                          Miki42M
                                          Miki42
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #59

                                          @ibushigin84 I usually try to not modify much so people can do what they want with these
                                          For Korone from what I remember sadly she is only a single model so you can't really do much

                                          I 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular