Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. MMD Models Ports -> VRC by Me (Continuously Updating)

MMD Models Ports -> VRC by Me (Continuously Updating)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
mmdvrchathololivestrinovatf2
64 Posts 20 Posters 23.1k Views 60 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Miki42M Miki42

    Idk if I should rename this post to something like "MMD Model Ports" cuz I'll be doing some other stuff other than Hololive or just make another post to update and only leave Hololive models here

    KazeK
    KazeK
    Kaze
    wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @Miki42 Just make it "MMD Model Ports"
    and section off the Hololive and other Vtuber models if you find any

    Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
    😊
    1
    • KazeK Kaze

      @Miki42 Just make it "MMD Model Ports"
      and section off the Hololive and other Vtuber models if you find any

      Miki42M
      Miki42M
      Miki42
      wrote on last edited by
      #26

      @Kaze Good idea, will look nice once I finish Gura and Fubuki

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K
        K
        Kakemiru
        wrote on last edited by
        #27

        Good

        Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K Kakemiru

          Good

          Miki42M
          Miki42M
          Miki42
          wrote on last edited by
          #28

          @Rona-k Thank you uwu

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kutunga tinkiK
            kutunga tinkiK
            kutunga tinki
            wrote on last edited by
            #29

            Hows gura going :))

            i have specific teastes~

            Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • kutunga tinkiK kutunga tinki

              Hows gura going :))

              Miki42M
              Miki42M
              Miki42
              wrote on last edited by Miki42
              #30

              @Vurad Almost done, I'm learning how to make her toggles with direct blend trees
              I wanna do radial puppets for some of the included blendshapes so it'll take some time

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              0
              • kutunga tinkiK
                kutunga tinkiK
                kutunga tinki
                wrote on last edited by
                #31

                Do your best!!!

                i have specific teastes~

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Miki42M Miki42

                  Some MMD models I ported and setup for VRChat.
                  Will be updating the list when more models are ready.

                  For requests pin me in the comments or type me DM.

                  Gdrive folder: Download

                  🌸

                  ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

                  \/ HOLOLIVE MODELS \/

                  ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

                  Gawr Gura v1.0

                  ✅ Eye Look/LipSync
                  ✅ PhysBones
                  ❌ Breast PB (she flat bruh xd)
                  ❌ Material Optimized (21 slots)
                  ❌ Mesh Optimized (13 meshes of 173k polies)
                  ✅ Expressions
                  ✅ Toggles (outfit presets & some NSFW blendshapes)

                  Requirements:

                  • lilToon
                  • Modular Avatar
                  • FaceEmo (https://suzuryg.github.io/face-emo/)

                  Source: https://kemono.su/patreon/user/58918584/post/76375045
                  Trident: https://www.deviantart.com/abyssleo/art/MMD-Gura-s-Trident-for-DL-864101837

                  Gura_v1.0.png

                  🌸

                  Korone Fit

                  ✅ Eye Look/LipSync
                  ✅ PhysBones
                  ✅ Breast PB
                  ✅ Material Optimized
                  ✅ Mesh Optimized
                  ❌ Expressions
                  ❌ Toggles

                  Requirements:

                  • lilToon

                  Source: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/22200/lf-korone-fit-by-dem/18?_=1716182847389

                  Korone_fit.jpg

                  🌸

                  Okayu

                  ✅ Eye Look/LipSync
                  ✅ PhysBones
                  ✅ Breast PB
                  ✅ Material Optimized
                  ❌ Mesh Optimized (94k triangles)
                  ❌ Expressions
                  ❌ Toggles

                  Requirements:

                  • lilToon
                  • BreastPhysics ++ (forum download)

                  Source: https://www.mmd.hololive.tv/

                  Okayu_VRC.jpg

                  🌸

                  ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

                  \/ STRINOVA MODELS \/

                  ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

                  Meredith Default v1.0

                  ✅ Eye Look/LipSync
                  ✅ PhysBones
                  ✅ Breast PB
                  ✅ Material Optimized (I know the 4k tex is not necessary but it looks a lot better, and still under 40 MB total)
                  ✅ Mesh Optimized (1 mesh)
                  ❌ Expressions
                  ❌ Toggles

                  Requirements:

                  • lilToon
                  • GoGoLoco (mine is via VCC - 1.8.6)

                  Source: https://www.aplaybox.com/u/288404078

                  Meredith_Strinova_Default.png

                  🌸

                  Kokona Default v1.0

                  ✅ Eye Look/LipSync
                  ✅ PhysBones
                  ✅ Breast PB
                  ✅ Material Optimized
                  ✅ Mesh Optimized (1 mesh)
                  ❌ Expressions
                  ❌ Toggles

                  Requirements:

                  • lilToon
                  • GoGoLoco (mine is via VCC - 1.8.6)

                  Source: https://www.aplaybox.com/u/288404078

                  Kokona_Strinova_Default.jpg

                  🌸

                  ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

                  \/ BLUE ARCHIVE MODELS \/

                  ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

                  Yurizono Seia v1.0.1

                  ✅ Eye Look/LipSync
                  ✅ PhysBones
                  ❌ Breast PB (I mean, she flat xd)
                  ❌ Material Optimized
                  ❌ Mesh Optimized (10 meshes)
                  ❌ Expressions
                  ✅ Toggles

                  Requirements:

                  • lilToon
                  • VRCFury (for the toggles)

                  Source: https://forum.ripper.store/post/271625

                  Seia_VRC.jpg

                  🌸

                  ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

                  \/ OTHER MODELS \/

                  ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

                  Mimi Sentry

                  ➖ Eye Look/LipSync (no Eye Look)
                  ❌ PhysBones
                  ❌ Breast PB
                  ❌ Material Optimized
                  ❌ Mesh Optimized (16 meshes)
                  ❌ Expressions
                  ✅ Toggles

                  Requirements:

                  • lilToon
                  • VRCFury (for the toggles)

                  Mimi_Sentry_VRC.png

                  🌸

                  \/ Currently working on \/

                  • Miyako (BA)
                  • Fubuki
                  • More Strinova models
                  INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                  INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                  INSERT_NAME_HERE
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #32

                  @Miki42 out of curiosity how much progress have you made on that Mimi Sentry if you're still updating it cuz I would like to know since I've been looking for a super customizable Mimi Sentry thats nsfw just like that

                  if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

                  Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • INSERT_NAME_HEREI INSERT_NAME_HERE

                    @Miki42 out of curiosity how much progress have you made on that Mimi Sentry if you're still updating it cuz I would like to know since I've been looking for a super customizable Mimi Sentry thats nsfw just like that

                    Miki42M
                    Miki42M
                    Miki42
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #33

                    @Sapphire_random I'm not working on it atm, if you want something specific you can tell me here so I can update it tho

                    INSERT_NAME_HEREI 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Miki42M
                      Miki42M
                      Miki42
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #34

                      @Vurad Gura is done

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • KazeK
                        KazeK
                        Kaze
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #35

                        @Miki42 did u remember her weapon...

                        Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • KazeK Kaze

                          @Miki42 did u remember her weapon...

                          Miki42M
                          Miki42M
                          Miki42
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #36

                          @Kaze Wouldn't be me if I don't forget something xd

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Miki42M Miki42

                            @Sapphire_random I'm not working on it atm, if you want something specific you can tell me here so I can update it tho

                            INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                            INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                            INSERT_NAME_HERE
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #37

                            @Miki42 oh ok it's going to be a little hard to explain what specifically but basically there's this one VR chat Avatar that I know of of the original Mimi sentry that is extremely customizable from the colors of the body to the items to the hair even the eyes as well as special little pins that can be turned on with pictures as well as a bow tie basically it would be cool if you were able to merge that with this NSFW version making this NSFW version exactly customizable as the original problem is I don't know where the files could be located to do a thing plus from what I heard from other people that worked on this model as well it's difficult for them to do anything since they can't remove the arm gun just to make it a hand and they can't remove the eye patch or the headband I don't think the textures or completely different than the other textures so trying to merge them together would be difficult not only that but unlike the original it's got a full detailed mouth unlike the original where it just uses textures but I don't know if you can handle such a task but it would be cool for something like that to happen

                            if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

                            Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            0
                            • INSERT_NAME_HEREI INSERT_NAME_HERE

                              @Miki42 oh ok it's going to be a little hard to explain what specifically but basically there's this one VR chat Avatar that I know of of the original Mimi sentry that is extremely customizable from the colors of the body to the items to the hair even the eyes as well as special little pins that can be turned on with pictures as well as a bow tie basically it would be cool if you were able to merge that with this NSFW version making this NSFW version exactly customizable as the original problem is I don't know where the files could be located to do a thing plus from what I heard from other people that worked on this model as well it's difficult for them to do anything since they can't remove the arm gun just to make it a hand and they can't remove the eye patch or the headband I don't think the textures or completely different than the other textures so trying to merge them together would be difficult not only that but unlike the original it's got a full detailed mouth unlike the original where it just uses textures but I don't know if you can handle such a task but it would be cool for something like that to happen

                              Miki42M
                              Miki42M
                              Miki42
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #38

                              @Sapphire_random That's gonna be somewhat hard and I need the original model's unitypackage if you want that

                              888 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Miki42M Miki42

                                @Sapphire_random That's gonna be somewhat hard and I need the original model's unitypackage if you want that

                                888
                                888
                                88
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #39

                                @Miki42 i need suisei pls

                                ⠀⠀⠀⡘⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                ⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢔⠟⡉⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                ⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠊⡐⠁⢠⡑⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                ⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⠘⡄⠀⠀⢀⠔⠁⠌⠀⡠⡗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                ⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⣀⣡⡠⠂⠁⢀⠊⡠⡪⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                ⠀⠀⢀⠇⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢚⠏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                ⠀⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡤⠀⢃⡀⠠⠀⠒⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                ⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠃⠀⠈⡆⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡄⠀⠀
                                ⢐⡇⢳⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀
                                ⠀⠉⠚⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⠀
                                ⠀⠀⠀⠈⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⠀
                                ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⡌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⡄
                                ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⡀⠀⢃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⢠⠁
                                ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⡫⠀⣱⠆⠀⠀⢀⠎⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠘⠁⠀
                                ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣨⠋⠁⠀⠀⡠⠊⠠⠈⠒⠠⠀⠀⠀⢀⠐⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠪⠄⠒⠉⠁⠣⠀⠤⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

                                Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • 888 88

                                  @Miki42 i need suisei pls

                                  Miki42M
                                  Miki42M
                                  Miki42
                                  wrote on last edited by Miki42
                                  #40

                                  @VV heyo sorry for the late reply, I can't find a good model from her. If you got anything post it here and I'll take a look

                                  888 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Miki42M Miki42

                                    @VV heyo sorry for the late reply, I can't find a good model from her. If you got anything post it here and I'll take a look

                                    888
                                    888
                                    88
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #41

                                    @Miki42 https://bowlroll.net/file/keyword/星街
                                    https://vrcmods.com/item/9916
                                    https://www.aplaybox.com/search?value=星街

                                    3 link

                                    ⠀⠀⠀⡘⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                    ⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢔⠟⡉⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                    ⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠊⡐⠁⢠⡑⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                    ⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⠘⡄⠀⠀⢀⠔⠁⠌⠀⡠⡗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                    ⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⣀⣡⡠⠂⠁⢀⠊⡠⡪⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                    ⠀⠀⢀⠇⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢚⠏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                    ⠀⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡤⠀⢃⡀⠠⠀⠒⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                    ⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠃⠀⠈⡆⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡄⠀⠀
                                    ⢐⡇⢳⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀
                                    ⠀⠉⠚⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⠀
                                    ⠀⠀⠀⠈⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⠀
                                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⡌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⡄
                                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⡀⠀⢃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⢠⠁
                                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⡫⠀⣱⠆⠀⠀⢀⠎⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠘⠁⠀
                                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣨⠋⠁⠀⠀⡠⠊⠠⠈⠒⠠⠀⠀⠀⢀⠐⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠪⠄⠒⠉⠁⠣⠀⠤⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

                                    Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • 888 88

                                      @Miki42 https://bowlroll.net/file/keyword/星街
                                      https://vrcmods.com/item/9916
                                      https://www.aplaybox.com/search?value=星街

                                      3 link

                                      Miki42M
                                      Miki42M
                                      Miki42
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #42

                                      @VV doesn't the one from vrcmods work?

                                      888 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Miki42M Miki42

                                        @VV doesn't the one from vrcmods work?

                                        888
                                        888
                                        88
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #43

                                        @Miki42 It works, but not much dir, I'd like to take suisei's hair with the face material and transplant it to a popular avatar's body, but I can't tie up the bones, like shinora body, so I can freely change suisei for someone else's well made clothes.

                                        ⠀⠀⠀⡘⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                        ⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢔⠟⡉⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                        ⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠊⡐⠁⢠⡑⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                        ⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⠘⡄⠀⠀⢀⠔⠁⠌⠀⡠⡗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                        ⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⣀⣡⡠⠂⠁⢀⠊⡠⡪⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                        ⠀⠀⢀⠇⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢚⠏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                        ⠀⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡤⠀⢃⡀⠠⠀⠒⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                        ⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠃⠀⠈⡆⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡄⠀⠀
                                        ⢐⡇⢳⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀
                                        ⠀⠉⠚⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⠀
                                        ⠀⠀⠀⠈⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⠀
                                        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⡌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⡄
                                        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⡀⠀⢃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⢠⠁
                                        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⡫⠀⣱⠆⠀⠀⢀⠎⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠘⠁⠀
                                        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣨⠋⠁⠀⠀⡠⠊⠠⠈⠒⠠⠀⠀⠀⢀⠐⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
                                        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠪⠄⠒⠉⠁⠣⠀⠤⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

                                        Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • M
                                          M
                                          mindlessgonzo
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #44

                                          Trying to upload Okayu, but the SDK claims there's problems needing fixing, but it doesn't load the issues needing the fix.

                                          Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular