MMD Models Ports -> VRC by Me (Continuously Updating)
-
Waiting for ceres fauna maybe ?
-
wassup guys
-
wassup guys
-
oh gosh! sounds very exciting !
-
Waiting for ceres fauna maybe ?
-
It's nothing !
-
Idk if I should rename this post to something like "MMD Model Ports" cuz I'll be doing some other stuff other than Hololive or just make another post to update and only leave Hololive models here
-
@Miki42 Just make it "MMD Model Ports"
and section off the Hololive and other Vtuber models if you find any -
Hows gura going :))
-
Hows gura going :))
-
Do your best!!!
-
Some MMD models I ported and setup for VRChat.
Will be updating the list when more models are ready.For requests pin me in the comments or type me DM.
Gdrive folder: Download

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
\/ HOLOLIVE MODELS \/
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
Gawr Gura v1.0
Eye Look/LipSync
PhysBones
Breast PB (she flat bruh xd)
Material Optimized (21 slots)
Mesh Optimized (13 meshes of 173k polies)
Expressions
Toggles (outfit presets & some NSFW blendshapes)Requirements:
- lilToon
- Modular Avatar
- FaceEmo (https://suzuryg.github.io/face-emo/)
Source: https://kemono.su/patreon/user/58918584/post/76375045
Trident: https://www.deviantart.com/abyssleo/art/MMD-Gura-s-Trident-for-DL-864101837

Korone Fit
Eye Look/LipSync
PhysBones
Breast PB
Material Optimized
Mesh Optimized
Expressions
TogglesRequirements:
- lilToon
Source: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/22200/lf-korone-fit-by-dem/18?_=1716182847389


Okayu
Eye Look/LipSync
PhysBones
Breast PB
Material Optimized
Mesh Optimized (94k triangles)
Expressions
TogglesRequirements:
- lilToon
- BreastPhysics ++ (forum download)
Source: https://www.mmd.hololive.tv/


◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
\/ STRINOVA MODELS \/
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
Meredith Default v1.0
Eye Look/LipSync
PhysBones
Breast PB
Material Optimized (I know the 4k tex is not necessary but it looks a lot better, and still under 40 MB total)
Mesh Optimized (1 mesh)
Expressions
TogglesRequirements:
- lilToon
- GoGoLoco (mine is via VCC - 1.8.6)
Source: https://www.aplaybox.com/u/288404078


Kokona Default v1.0
Eye Look/LipSync
PhysBones
Breast PB
Material Optimized
Mesh Optimized (1 mesh)
Expressions
TogglesRequirements:
- lilToon
- GoGoLoco (mine is via VCC - 1.8.6)
Source: https://www.aplaybox.com/u/288404078


◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
\/ BLUE ARCHIVE MODELS \/
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
Yurizono Seia v1.0.1
Eye Look/LipSync
PhysBones
Breast PB (I mean, she flat xd)
Material Optimized
Mesh Optimized (10 meshes)
Expressions
TogglesRequirements:
- lilToon
- VRCFury (for the toggles)
Source: https://forum.ripper.store/post/271625


◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
\/ OTHER MODELS \/
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
Mimi Sentry
Eye Look/LipSync (no Eye Look)
PhysBones
Breast PB
Material Optimized
Mesh Optimized (16 meshes)
Expressions
TogglesRequirements:
- lilToon
- VRCFury (for the toggles)


\/ Currently working on \/
- Miyako (BA)
- Fubuki
- More Strinova models
@Miki42 out of curiosity how much progress have you made on that Mimi Sentry if you're still updating it cuz I would like to know since I've been looking for a super customizable Mimi Sentry thats nsfw just like that
-
@Miki42 out of curiosity how much progress have you made on that Mimi Sentry if you're still updating it cuz I would like to know since I've been looking for a super customizable Mimi Sentry thats nsfw just like that
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login