Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. ✔️FOUND: Axel the Genderfluid deer

✔️FOUND: Axel the Genderfluid deer

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
deerfemboygenderfluidfound
41 Posts 23 Posters 5.0k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • forgottenshadoweF
    forgottenshadoweF
    forgottenshadowe
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Does anyone know what ears Axel uses?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PuppyPawzP
      PuppyPawzP
      PuppyPawz
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      did anyone fix them?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • L
        L
        lindyy
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        if i can fix ill post commenting to save this later

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
        • E
          E
          errorsansqueen
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          I'm pretty good at working on avatars and can get almost anything quest compatible if you have any questions feel free to reach out

          chocopwuppyC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • daffyducknutsD
            daffyducknutsD
            daffyducknuts
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            bump for new link + fixed files

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Ch0pSt1ckC
              Ch0pSt1ckC
              Ch0pSt1ck
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              Bump for new

              – ⁠♡ 𝐏𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 ♡⁠

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • uwahYUMMYU
                uwahYUMMYU
                uwahYUMMY
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                bump for new files

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • googoogedG
                  googoogedG
                  googooged
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  Bump for new link

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • burgerbutcoldB
                    burgerbutcoldB
                    burgerbutcold
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    bump reup

                    port price: $35
                    don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                    AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • burgerbutcoldB
                      burgerbutcoldB
                      burgerbutcold
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      bump reup

                      port price: $35
                      don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                      AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • burgerbutcoldB
                        burgerbutcoldB
                        burgerbutcold
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        bump for reup

                        port price: $35
                        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E errorsansqueen

                          I'm pretty good at working on avatars and can get almost anything quest compatible if you have any questions feel free to reach out

                          chocopwuppyC
                          chocopwuppyC
                          chocopwuppy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #20

                          @errorsansqueen did you fix it?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • burgerbutcoldB
                            burgerbutcoldB
                            burgerbutcold
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #21

                            bump for reup

                            port price: $35
                            don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                            AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • karma909K
                              karma909K
                              karma909
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #22

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • F
                                F
                                Fluffbuns0w0
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #23

                                Bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • B
                                  B
                                  BrownieBatter48
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #24

                                  bump for re up

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • F
                                    F
                                    Fluffbuns0w0
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #25

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • B
                                      B
                                      BrownieBatter48
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #26

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • burgerbutcoldB
                                        burgerbutcoldB
                                        burgerbutcold
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #27

                                        ump

                                        port price: $35
                                        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                                        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • burgerbutcoldB
                                          burgerbutcoldB
                                          burgerbutcold
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #28

                                          oomp

                                          port price: $35
                                          don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                                          AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular