LF: Luna-The-Fox Thicc Novabeast
-
Just wanted to state that this is the avatar ID for the model itself: avtr_23c54353-3d4e-4906-8653-8d0ead3612a4
Idk what can be done with just the ID, but if it can be made into a vrca, either I or someone else could fix it up
-
id buy the edit but i dont wanna buy the original just for evidence i own it ;w;
-
Who knows, if people are trusting enough, could get someone who owns the official model or has the money for it and have them obtain the model.
-
This post is deleted!
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@VertexSkullDog okiiii sorry
-
vrc link :3 ?
-
vrc link :3 ?
-
@hentaifapper it is we just need to get this rip
-
@hentaifapper yip ill do a one point dw :3
-
For my sake and all of yours, here are the ripped files. Waited too long.(Idk why the blush wont show but I imagine y'all will figure that out.)(Also I just updated it some things was broke)
-
Thanks homie
-
So I have a problem. Everytime I try to upload it it keeps saying the same error but when I detach the id it keeps attaching into the avi
@Emikotek Whats the particular error its having?
-
@Emikotek Whats the particular error its having?
-
also not sure if im just being stupid but the butt on the luna beast does not seem to jiggle ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
