Peach Swirl The Dragon (Quest)
-
Looking for the quest version of this but can't find it anywhere. Only the PC one ;-;
-
Bump! Love for questies
-
-
I have a quest optimized version, although it isn't 1:1 and has some issues. I can post it here if you'd like!
@K-lol yes please
-
This post is deleted!
-
@K-lol yes please
I will send whenever I get the chance to. I will put it up on Google Drive. :3
[From what I remember. I removed the tail. It's a personal preference, and helped with the optimization. There was also issues with the mesh and textures (from the way I did the optimization; usually un-subdividing.) A few things I can try and fix through SP texture wise, but besides that, tail, and very low poly hair, is something I might not be able to do much for as it isn't a generally optimized avatar. Hopefully someone with a more professional approach or simply better way of going about this can come around and do what I did better.]
I should have it up sometime tomorrow.
-
I will send whenever I get the chance to. I will put it up on Google Drive. :3
[From what I remember. I removed the tail. It's a personal preference, and helped with the optimization. There was also issues with the mesh and textures (from the way I did the optimization; usually un-subdividing.) A few things I can try and fix through SP texture wise, but besides that, tail, and very low poly hair, is something I might not be able to do much for as it isn't a generally optimized avatar. Hopefully someone with a more professional approach or simply better way of going about this can come around and do what I did better.]
I should have it up sometime tomorrow.
-

This is what it looks like, it's not very high quality, but it's what I could do. Just showing for reference.
-
-
@Wendussy I am going to redo everything I did before, I learned many more professional ways to do it, and I'm going to soon. Very soon :3
-
-
need the quest version
-
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
@Wendussy I am going to redo everything I did before, I learned many more professional ways to do it, and I'm going to soon. Very soon :3
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login