Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. I tried to take an object from another Prehab by copying and pasting it out, but it's not appearing in game. How do I fix this?

I tried to take an object from another Prehab by copying and pasting it out, but it's not appearing in game. How do I fix this?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New User Help
3 Posts 3 Posters 266 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pluhskikiP
    pluhskikiP
    pluhskiki
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    ![alt text](1ec1adc6-41f6-4a5f-ab65-46de388eefbc-image.png image url)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ReymR
      ReymR
      Reym
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      where did you get the file?

      I'm bad at understanding english word

      I fix .vrca/.vrcw stuff for free and for fun! Depending on file, every outcome and vary might be different than the original avatar has due to the toggles and much more, send me a pm if you need an avi that need to fix or cracking a password locked avatar or send me .vrca file or through my pms and i will extract/fix them for you!

      request is CLOSED, only on unencrypted __data file aka .vrca or .vrcw

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • bdawgB
        bdawgB
        bdawg
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I'm not 100% sure what the issue is because that's a bit vague, but if you have an item of an identical name in your prefab and it's being used in a toggle there's a decent chance that it could be considered toggled off. This can be fixed simply by renaming the object to something different, but I cannot guarantee this is what the issue is, if you explain a bit more I might be able to figure it out.

        [Unity/Blender Support]
        If you need help with anything, please ask.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular