Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Looking for Seismic's Wolf Girl Liru model, or anything that even comes close to that quality

Looking for Seismic's Wolf Girl Liru model, or anything that even comes close to that quality

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
19 Posts 11 Posters 3.6k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Smash

    Found the ripped .fbx but re-rigging it is a pain. So close, yet so far. If anyone wants to give it an honest shot, I wish you the best of luck

    https://tstorage.info/kiylms452pbw

    L
    L
    lord014
    wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @Smash I checked the model file but the model is in a sitting position. You don't have her in a T-pose by chance?

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L lord014

      @Smash I checked the model file but the model is in a sitting position. You don't have her in a T-pose by chance?

      S
      S
      Smash
      wrote on last edited by
      #11

      @lord014 Nope, that's exactly the issue. I sort of had her rigged, but her clothes, hair and accessories got strung along with her limbs. Sadly, I only have the sitting model which I shared.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Fire1987F
        Fire1987F
        Fire1987
        wrote on last edited by
        #12

        Any updates?

        LF:
        SiuSiu Assets :D

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E
          E
          ExpiredJewel
          wrote on last edited by
          #13

          sadly idk if anyone's done it yet but there's hoping

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • VkarRedV
            VkarRedV
            VkarRed
            wrote on last edited by
            #14

            I'm bumping this because it's been forever since I've seen her...

            I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Meowskulls67M
              Meowskulls67M
              Meowskulls67
              wrote on last edited by
              #15

              Bumpin

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SenkoS
                SenkoS
                Senko
                wrote on last edited by
                #16

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Meowskulls67M
                  Meowskulls67M
                  Meowskulls67
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #17

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Koma04K
                    Koma04K
                    Koma04
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #18

                    maybe I'll try fixing it when I get another pc

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • T
                      T
                      Thalia
                      wrote on last edited by Thalia
                      #19

                      theres a Booth model named Sharlen with a similar body type. Maybe someone can edit her to look more like Liru (i still cant figure out how to upload her myself so cant help with that)

                      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/5746/lf-freshly-out-sharlen

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular