Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: Bear Costume Link for Celestia (BOUNTY)

LF: Bear Costume Link for Celestia (BOUNTY)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Clothes
13 Posts 5 Posters 759 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VanxtoV
    VanxtoV
    Vanxto
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I've been looking for this outfit for a while I've seen it on twitter multiple times and recently I have acquired a public avatar version.
    it's a whole bear costume and I NEED it.
    Anyone who can find the link (if it hasn't been found on here) I'll buy it myself and give you the asset.
    alt text

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VanxtoV
      VanxtoV
      Vanxto
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Bump, I need to know the link for this

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • L
        L
        LaffyMeow
        wrote on last edited by LaffyMeow
        #3

        I think is this avatar https://booth.pm/en/items/1358199 or this https://caro-kissa.booth.pm/items/3400229 with this shader https://booth.pm/en/items/1358199
        And on blender or unity fix the avatar head on it.
        I'm also looking for it, but it's the closest thing I've seen.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • V
          V
          voluntaryexile
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          bump for the caro-kissa bear avatar

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • VanxtoV
            VanxtoV
            Vanxto
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Yeah this might be custom as fuck. Guess it is the caro-kissa they look VERY similar.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CohibaTractorC
              CohibaTractorC
              CohibaTractor
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Any one have luck on this

              VanxtoV 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • CohibaTractorC CohibaTractor

                Any one have luck on this

                VanxtoV
                VanxtoV
                Vanxto
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @CohibaTractor Sadly, nothing really. I do have the avatar as a favorite still though and I occasionally wear it to be goofy. I thought this was an outfit or some costume but It might just be some edit.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KaninK
                  KaninK
                  Kanin
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  can you send me a link to the avatar you are using ill see what i can do.

                  +Rep Helps

                  VanxtoV 1 Reply Last reply
                  -1
                  • KaninK Kanin

                    can you send me a link to the avatar you are using ill see what i can do.

                    VanxtoV
                    VanxtoV
                    Vanxto
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Kanin It's public here.

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_68d2e0ea-3146-42ef-befa-1a09cf921f3a

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • KaninK
                      KaninK
                      Kanin
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      i have the files for it i will fix it the best i can

                      +Rep Helps

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      -1
                      • KaninK
                        KaninK
                        Kanin
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        if someone can find these shaders that would help
                        Capture.PNG

                        +Rep Helps

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        -1
                        • KaninK
                          KaninK
                          Kanin
                          wrote on last edited by Kanin
                          #12

                          [register or login to view this hidden content] you guys can fix the rest I mostly repaired the bear body and head plus some other stuff. Dont forgot to help my rep plz and thanks

                          +Rep Helps

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • KaninK
                            KaninK
                            Kanin
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            [register or login to view this hidden content] here is just the bear outfit

                            +Rep Helps

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular