Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. deleted

deleted

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
asset
193 Posts 49 Posters 32.1k Views 66 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    LegoMixels42
    wrote on last edited by
    #176

    Bump for wild wings

    1 Reply Last reply
    -1
    • SunSetSharkS
      SunSetSharkS
      SunSetShark
      wrote on last edited by
      #177

      bump for wild wings

      1 Reply Last reply
      -1
      • T
        T
        TheFox11
        wrote on last edited by
        #178

        bump for sky wings

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • PolishedDeathP
          PolishedDeathP
          PolishedDeath
          wrote last edited by
          #179

          Bump Feathered Raptor Parts? https://www.artbyneffertity.com/store/vr/featheredraptorparts

          I won't use VRModels, their moderation is absolutely terrible. So I'll ask for Download links if a VRModel link has been shared.

          LF: Assets Mainly!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • secondlifesysS
            secondlifesysS
            secondlifesys
            wrote last edited by
            #180

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • V
              V
              VespertheYeen
              wrote last edited by
              #181

              anyway to get new link? Bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • P1X1E_V4LLEYP
                P1X1E_V4LLEYP
                P1X1E_V4LLEY
                wrote last edited by
                #182

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P1X1E_V4LLEYP
                  P1X1E_V4LLEYP
                  P1X1E_V4LLEY
                  wrote last edited by
                  #183

                  Bump for origin snake

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • slittrrzqueenS
                    slittrrzqueenS
                    slittrrzqueen
                    wrote last edited by
                    #184

                    bump for new link pls

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • 4vsans4
                      4vsans4
                      4vsans
                      wrote last edited by
                      #185

                      @l.a.cutie Hi, I know you deleted your links for a very good reason but if you'd be willing to send me the Origin Snake I'd be very grateful. No worries if not though. Thank you!

                      I 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • 4vsans4 4vsans

                        @l.a.cutie Hi, I know you deleted your links for a very good reason but if you'd be willing to send me the Origin Snake I'd be very grateful. No worries if not though. Thank you!

                        I
                        I
                        IDKMANN
                        wrote last edited by
                        #186

                        @4vsans i can get it to you later tonight when im back home :]

                        4vsans4 1 Reply Last reply
                        😊
                        1
                        • I IDKMANN

                          @4vsans i can get it to you later tonight when im back home :]

                          4vsans4
                          4vsans4
                          4vsans
                          wrote last edited by 4vsans
                          #187

                          @IDKMANN well, thank you kindly! I appreciate it!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • 4vsans4
                            4vsans4
                            4vsans
                            wrote last edited by 4vsans
                            #188

                            @p1x1e_v4lley and others, [register or login to view this hidden content], thanks to L.A.cutie who sent it to me! Lemme know if there are any issues!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            πŸ‘
                            2
                            • L.A.cutieL
                              L.A.cutieL
                              L.A.cutie
                              wrote last edited by
                              #189

                              you're welcome @4vsans

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • BebewitnobeesB
                                BebewitnobeesB
                                Bebewitnobees
                                wrote last edited by
                                #190

                                Hey, I know you've deleted your links and such... any possibility you could pm me the flutterby wings if you still have them? If not that's understandable! @l.a.cutie

                                . έβ‚Š . έβ‚Š ݁ . ⊹ β‚Š ݁.. έβ‚Š ⊹ . ݁ ⟑ ݁ . ⊹ β‚Š ݁.. έβ‚Š ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁. ݁
                                ' ' If you think you can do it, do it.
                                I mean, you found your reason
                                to fight, yeah? And you ain't
                                running away anymore, right?
                                So, there's nothing holding you back! ' '
                                βŠΉβ‚ŠΛšβ€§οΈ΅β€Ώβ‚ŠβŠ±Β·βœΆΒ·βŠ°β‚Šβ€ΏοΈ΅β€§Λšβ‚ŠβŠΉ
                                https://discord.gg/jjNp239DQ3
                                κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • L.A.cutieL
                                  L.A.cutieL
                                  L.A.cutie
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #191

                                  No, sorry, I no longer have them in my possession, sorry again 😞 @bebewitnobees

                                  BebewitnobeesB 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • L.A.cutieL L.A.cutie

                                    No, sorry, I no longer have them in my possession, sorry again 😞 @bebewitnobees

                                    BebewitnobeesB
                                    BebewitnobeesB
                                    Bebewitnobees
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #192

                                    @L.A.cutie No reason to apologize, you're completely fine. Thank you for reaching out though!! ✿ ✿

                                    . έβ‚Š . έβ‚Š ݁ . ⊹ β‚Š ݁.. έβ‚Š ⊹ . ݁ ⟑ ݁ . ⊹ β‚Š ݁.. έβ‚Š ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁. ݁
                                    ' ' If you think you can do it, do it.
                                    I mean, you found your reason
                                    to fight, yeah? And you ain't
                                    running away anymore, right?
                                    So, there's nothing holding you back! ' '
                                    βŠΉβ‚ŠΛšβ€§οΈ΅β€Ώβ‚ŠβŠ±Β·βœΆΒ·βŠ°β‚Šβ€ΏοΈ΅β€§Λšβ‚ŠβŠΉ
                                    https://discord.gg/jjNp239DQ3
                                    κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • LightOffL
                                      LightOffL
                                      LightOff
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #193

                                      does someone have the blended wing ?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular