Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Latest Hyenid version.

LF: Latest Hyenid version.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
10 Posts 8 Posters 3.1k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NewbKidN
    NewbKidN
    NewbKid
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://alber.gumroad.com/l/Hyenid?layout=discover&recommended_by=search

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SugarJuneBugS
      SugarJuneBugS
      SugarJuneBug
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      [register or login to view this hidden content] I included some extra assets I bought awhile ago!

      ✮⋆˙ Just ur typical gyaru enjoying cute models ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

      (Replies will be pretty slow nowadays, but I'll eventually give you updates!)

      NewbKidN MammaMarethM N 3 Replies Last reply
      😀
      2
      • ?
        ?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        ty

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SugarJuneBugS SugarJuneBug

          [register or login to view this hidden content] I included some extra assets I bought awhile ago!

          NewbKidN
          NewbKidN
          NewbKid
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @SugarJuneBug Thank you so much. You the best.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • SugarJuneBugS SugarJuneBug

            [register or login to view this hidden content] I included some extra assets I bought awhile ago!

            MammaMarethM
            MammaMarethM
            MammaMareth
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @SugarJuneBug You're the best ❤

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • SugarJuneBugS SugarJuneBug

              [register or login to view this hidden content] I included some extra assets I bought awhile ago!

              N
              N
              NiceTryFedboi
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @SugarJuneBug I hate to necro this post, but does anyone know if the skirt or slouch top can work with the Thine Hyenid Redux? I can't get the blendshapes to work properly.

              SugarJuneBugS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N NiceTryFedboi

                @SugarJuneBug I hate to necro this post, but does anyone know if the skirt or slouch top can work with the Thine Hyenid Redux? I can't get the blendshapes to work properly.

                SugarJuneBugS
                SugarJuneBugS
                SugarJuneBug
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @NiceTryFedboi From what I know, the Thine is a edited model, so it won't fit normal yeen clothing unless you mess with the bones! (Though anyone can correct me if I'm wrong)

                ✮⋆˙ Just ur typical gyaru enjoying cute models ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

                (Replies will be pretty slow nowadays, but I'll eventually give you updates!)

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • GoobNuggetG
                  GoobNuggetG
                  GoobNugget
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  bump for the most up to date version?

                  Make sure you upvote plz it means alot! Love you, bai! <) ̤̮ (˚ˎ 。7 ִ ࣪𖤐
                  / ⁻ ៸| |、˜〵
                  乀(ˍ, ل ل じしˍ,)ノ⁠♡

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • GoobNuggetG GoobNugget

                    bump for the most up to date version?

                    S
                    S
                    seraphirax
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Wolfy32
                    bump!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R
                      R
                      Ros
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular