LF: 3.3 Winterpaw's Fem Canine Clothing
-
big update came out today for the fem canine. looking for the updated clothing pack 1 and the new t-shirt. tysm if anyone shares them here :]
https://juliawinterpaw.gumroad.com/l/t-shirt
https://juliawinterpaw.gumroad.com/l/clothingpack1?layout=profile
-
Do you have the clothing that comes with the newest version of the avatar? I would trade you the female clothing pack for the clothes that come with the avi, I didn't get those

-
Do you have the clothing that comes with the newest version of the avatar? I would trade you the female clothing pack for the clothes that come with the avi, I didn't get those

@SweetSangria I don't :[ been looking for any clothing
-
Well if anyone does have those, especially the long sleeve top, leggings, and undergarments, I'd appreciate it.
In the meantime, this page has quite a bit:
https://kemono.su/gumroad/user/9728859314363/post/svwueThat website might be sketchy, I don't know, but they do have a fair amount of Winterpaws stuff
-
bump for the different packs!
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login