Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. General Assets
  4. Gift:πŸ’—03/28~ 04/03 500 JPY sale!!πŸ’—[7γ‚’γƒγ‚ΏγƒΌε―ΎεΏœ] Dreaming (VRC 3Dをむテム)

Gift:πŸ’—03/28~ 04/03 500 JPY sale!!πŸ’—[7γ‚’γƒγ‚ΏγƒΌε―ΎεΏœ] Dreaming (VRC 3Dをむテム)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Assets
10 Posts 5 Posters 8.6k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DittoD
    DittoD
    Ditto
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://shushu-sss.booth.pm/items/5607380

    πŸ’—~FOR MANUKA ONLY~πŸ’—

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    ExcaligatorE 1 Reply Last reply
    ❀
    17
    • ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      OMG I LOVE YOU, CAN WE MARRY? ❀

      DittoD 1 Reply Last reply
      😘
      1
      • summerS
        summerS
        summer
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        bump for moe~~>_<~~

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • bluebunnyB
          bluebunnyB
          bluebunny
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Thank you so much, you're so quick with your drops and pick the best stuff to share ❀ ily

          πŸ’™booth loverπŸ’™

          Manuka main

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • DittoD
            DittoD
            Ditto
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @liliththatcat @liliththatcat ILYSM TO YOU BOTH :'))) I wish I could buy the fullsets but ya girl doesn't have that much money, I just share what I buy and it's mostly for Manuka I'm so glad I can make you cuties feel cute and save some monies ❣

            ? bluebunnyB 2 Replies Last reply
            πŸ’‹
            1
            • ? A Former User

              OMG I LOVE YOU, CAN WE MARRY? ❀

              DittoD
              DittoD
              Ditto
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @liliththatcat also YES WE CAN MARRY <333333333

              1 Reply Last reply
              πŸ’
              0
              • DittoD Ditto

                @liliththatcat @liliththatcat ILYSM TO YOU BOTH :'))) I wish I could buy the fullsets but ya girl doesn't have that much money, I just share what I buy and it's mostly for Manuka I'm so glad I can make you cuties feel cute and save some monies ❣

                ?
                ?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Ditto We totally understand and appreciate any kind gifts of you! πŸ’ž Well, here is something in return -> [register or login to view this hidden content] πŸ’•

                DittoD 1 Reply Last reply
                β™₯
                11
                • ? A Former User

                  @Ditto We totally understand and appreciate any kind gifts of you! πŸ’ž Well, here is something in return -> [register or login to view this hidden content] πŸ’•

                  DittoD
                  DittoD
                  Ditto
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @liliththatcat OMG YOU ARE THE BEST I CAN'T IM SPEECHLESS I LOVE UUUUUUU

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  πŸ’‹
                  0
                  • DittoD Ditto

                    @liliththatcat @liliththatcat ILYSM TO YOU BOTH :'))) I wish I could buy the fullsets but ya girl doesn't have that much money, I just share what I buy and it's mostly for Manuka I'm so glad I can make you cuties feel cute and save some monies ❣

                    bluebunnyB
                    bluebunnyB
                    bluebunny
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Ditto No need to apologize at ALL!! My main is Manuka so I feel very lucky ❀ I really need to save money on assets so I appreciate it HAHAHA

                    πŸ’™booth loverπŸ’™

                    Manuka main

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • DittoD Ditto

                      https://shushu-sss.booth.pm/items/5607380

                      πŸ’—~FOR MANUKA ONLY~πŸ’—

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      ExcaligatorE
                      ExcaligatorE
                      Excaligator
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Ditto thank you!~β™‘

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular