LF: Samira by Wolf Den 3D
-
still new at this but I have the model
-
still new at this but I have the model
@Dspirit share??
That would be amazing!! 
-
@Dspirit share??
That would be amazing!! 
@Clown I'd probably be putting it on vrmodels since I dont know how it works here
-
@Clown I'd probably be putting it on vrmodels since I dont know how it works here
@Dspirit
Oh! You can use Workupload! But yeah for sure you can use vrm!
<-- what I use to share avatars
Upload it to vrm then share to us if ya want to!

-
@Dspirit
Oh! You can use Workupload! But yeah for sure you can use vrm!
<-- what I use to share avatars
Upload it to vrm then share to us if ya want to!

@Clown got it thanks ^^ I'm normally hear looking for more clowns and jester avis
-
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/38858-samira.html
Its out NOW! idk if you did it @Dspirit but thanks to the person who did it -
Bump for quest version..
-
If you bought it you can get the newest version with quest for free
-
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/38858-samira.html
Its out NOW! idk if you did it @Dspirit but thanks to the person who did it@SSlake yeah it was me XD
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login