need help with ripping files of a specific avatar
-
I need help getting the files on a certain Dust Sans avatar, it's been constantly deleted and I want to attempt to get it for a private upload, is anyone able to help?
-
-
@Reym how can i get a .vrca? i find a very cute avatar,and I'm worried it might be ban.
-
-
@Reym how can i get a .vrca? i find a very cute avatar,and I'm worried it might be ban.
@yuruyuzu24 inside vrchat folder, you look up the info on google, it's on a folder i forgot the name of
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login