Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF : AR-15 M4 Weapon System & Particle

LF : AR-15 M4 Weapon System & Particle

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
12 Posts 8 Posters 2.8k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ?
    ?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    1 Reply Last reply
    ♥
    3
    • noirN
      noirN
      noir
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      I assume there's no setup video but it doesn't hurt to ask LOL

      I think I know how to set it up but I just wanna be sure is all

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TinkerMyBallsT
        TinkerMyBallsT
        TinkerMyBalls
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        drag it onto your avatar and adjust parents to match your avatar

        noirN 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TinkerMyBallsT TinkerMyBalls

          drag it onto your avatar and adjust parents to match your avatar

          noirN
          noirN
          noir
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @Tinkra betbet, tysm!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Error404VRCE
            Error404VRCE
            Error404VRC
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            alot of them say that they are missing scripts, what does that mean?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TinkerMyBallsT
              TinkerMyBallsT
              TinkerMyBalls
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              Means your missing scripts 🙂 make sure you everything it requires installed check the read me

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Pretend LikeP
                Pretend LikeP
                Pretend Like
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                I have the 1.12 version if anyone wants idk i only bought this asset knowing it would get updated

                If you want parts just ask?
                Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
                Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

                IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                  I have the 1.12 version if anyone wants idk i only bought this asset knowing it would get updated

                  S
                  S
                  sss190
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @UntitledDuck pls share it if you ok

                  Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S sss190

                    @UntitledDuck pls share it if you ok

                    Pretend LikeP
                    Pretend LikeP
                    Pretend Like
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @sss190 here go knock yourself out with it [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Also idk for sure but remember to click on the prefab with modular avi and go down to the section parameters and ff8e989c-11ab-489b-8d6a-b9ad562211fd-image.png this yeah idk have fun

                    If you want parts just ask?
                    Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
                    Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

                    IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                      @sss190 here go knock yourself out with it [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Also idk for sure but remember to click on the prefab with modular avi and go down to the section parameters and ff8e989c-11ab-489b-8d6a-b9ad562211fd-image.png this yeah idk have fun

                      S
                      S
                      sss190
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @UntitledDuck thx so much 😇

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • K KemonoFriend1260 referenced this topic on

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular