Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: CELESTE, KALANDRA, & SELENE BY SATURNIS [2/3 FOUND]

LF: CELESTE, KALANDRA, & SELENE BY SATURNIS [2/3 FOUND]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
16 Posts 8 Posters 2.3k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LunarBunnyL
    LunarBunnyL
    LunarBunny
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Here's Salene (f its not working just let me know): [register or login to view this hidden content]

    BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • LunarBunnyL LunarBunny

      Here's Salene (f its not working just let me know): [register or login to view this hidden content]

      BluuuuB
      BluuuuB
      Bluuuu
      wrote on last edited by Bluuuu
      #3

      @LunarBunny THANK YOU SO MUCH

      I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
      I don't do trading, don't bother!

      1 Reply Last reply
      πŸ’–
      0
      • BluuuuB
        BluuuuB
        Bluuuu
        wrote on last edited by Bluuuu
        #4

        BEEP

        I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
        I don't do trading, don't bother!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BluuuuB
          BluuuuB
          Bluuuu
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          BEEP

          I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
          I don't do trading, don't bother!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BluuuuB
            BluuuuB
            Bluuuu
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            +111

            I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
            I don't do trading, don't bother!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BluuuuB
              BluuuuB
              Bluuuu
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              +111

              I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
              I don't do trading, don't bother!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • lTsukiraL
                lTsukiraL
                lTsukira
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                bmpp

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BluuuuB
                  BluuuuB
                  Bluuuu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  +111

                  I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                  I don't do trading, don't bother!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BluuuuB
                    BluuuuB
                    Bluuuu
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    +111

                    I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                    I don't do trading, don't bother!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • _kenma_._
                      _kenma_._
                      _kenma_.
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      want celeste

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SakuraChicaS
                        SakuraChicaS
                        SakuraChica
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        Bump for Celeste β™‘

                        β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š Λšβ˜…β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
                        β”Š β”Š β”Š Favs: Misaki, Lumina, Manuka, Chocolat
                        β”Š β—¦Thank you those who share things ILY!
                        β˜…β‹† β”Š . ˚(\ (
                        β˜… β”Š Λšβ˜…(β€žβ€’ ֊ β€’β€ž)

                        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                        β €β €β’€β£€β£€β£„β£€β €β£€β£€β£€β£€β‘žβ ‰β ‰β’³β‘Ÿβ ‰β €β Ήβ£‡β €β €β €β €
                        β €β €β£Ύβ β €β €β ‰β ‰β ‰β ‰β €β£Όβ €β’Έβ£Ώβ‘Ÿβ ‹β ³β£Άβ‘šβ ›β’·β €β €β €
                        β €β €β’Ώβ£€β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β Έβ’¦β£€β‘½β’§β£€β£ β£Ώβ‘Ώβ’€β‘Ώβ €β €β €
                        β €β €β£Έβ ƒβ €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β ˆβ ³β Άβ šβ£§β €β €β €
                        ⠀⠀⑏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⒀⑀⠀⠀⠖Ⓕ⠛⠉⠁
                        β €β ΄β£·β –β €β €β’°β£¦β €β €β €β €β‘€β €β €β €β Έβ Ÿβ €β €β β£Ύβ ’β ’β €
                        β €β£ β Όβ£–β ‚β €β ˆβ β €β €β €β »β ¬β£‡β‘€β €β €β €β €β €β£²β ·β’€β‘„β €
                        β €β €β’€β‘Όβ Ώβ£₯β£€β£€β£€β£–β£›β ™β “β §β’―β£€β£€β£ β£΄β žβ β €β €β €β €
                        β €β €β ‰β €β’€β‘Ÿβ β €β’Ήβ‘¦β Ώβ €β ΄β£†β €β£Έβ‘β €β ˆβ£·β €β €β €β €β €
                        β €β €β €β €β£¨β£‡β €β €β’Έβ£―β’”β‘žβ’β‘‰β’»β£Ώβ €β €β’€β£Ώβ‘€β €β €β €β €
                        β €β €β €β’°β ƒβ ˆβ “β ’β£Ώβ °β “β «β‘―β ±β£’β£¨β Ÿβ šβ ‹β ˆβ’³β €β €β €β €
                        β €β €β €β’Έβ‘€β €β €β €β Έβ£†β‘ˆβ’ƒβ£©β£Άβ‘Ÿβ β €β €β €β €β£Έβ €β €β €β €
                        β €β €β €β ˆβ’·β‘€β €β €β’€β£Όβ Ώβ Ώβ Ώβ Άβ£·β‘€β €β €β’€β£΄β β €β €β €β €
                        β €β €β €β €β €β ‰β ›β šβ ‹β €β €β €β €β €β €β ™β “β šβ ‹β β €β €β €β €β €

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ProP
                          ProP
                          Pro
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          BUMP CELESTE!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BluuuuB
                            BluuuuB
                            Bluuuu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            https://vrmodels.store/avatars/38696-celeste.html <- Celeste

                            I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                            I don't do trading, don't bother!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BluuuuB Bluuuu

                              https://saturnis.gumroad.com/l/tlbmv?layout=profile&recommended_by=search

                              https://public-files.gumroad.com/8pckxezw09mkdrzx5kh6amzxwksl

                              FOUND ON VRMODELS DL

                              https://saturnis.gumroad.com/l/sztbz?layout=profile

                              https://public-files.gumroad.com/7hz8m0omsivbkh46hwv4mfgty3gj

                              https://saturnis.gumroad.com/l/gcdtt?layout=profile

                              https://public-files.gumroad.com/qeja6gqq3pfuc2fhx1tg8u3bfpdr

                              FOUND BY @LunarBunny DL

                              SinnerS
                              SinnerS
                              Sinner
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @pinkcookie2777

                              [register or login to view this hidden content] ❀

                              πŸŒŽγ€€Β°γ€€γ€€γ€€β€’γ€€γ€€.Β°β€’γ€€γ€€γ€€ βœ―πŸŒ“ β€’γ€€Β° β˜…γ€€β€’ γ€€γ€€γ€€β€’γ€€Β° β˜…γ€€β€’.γ€€γ€€γ€€β€’γ€€Β° β˜…γ€€β€’ β˜„οΈγ€€β˜…γ€€*
                              γ€€πŸ›°οΈβ˜…γ€€*γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Β°γ€€πŸš€γ€€γ€€γ€€  °·   γ€€πŸ›Έγ€€γ€€β€’γ€€Β° β˜…γ€€β€’ γ€€γ€€γ€€β€’γ€€Β° β˜…γ€€β€’.γ€€γ€€γ€€β€’γ€€Β° β˜…γ€€β€’ β˜„οΈγ€€β˜…γ€€*γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€
                              ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▂▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▁▂▃▄▅▆▆▅▄▃▂▁

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • _Castel_
                                _Castel_
                                _Castel
                                wrote last edited by
                                #16

                                re up links plss ❀

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular