Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Amelie by Strawbunny

LF Amelie by Strawbunny

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
17 Posts 15 Posters 4.6k Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SeraphicRosesS
    SeraphicRosesS
    SeraphicRoses
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    bump~ Glad we're lookin for her slaps πŸ’…

    If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! β€οΈŽβ‚Š ⊹
    Rizz'm with the Tism

    1 Reply Last reply
    β™₯
    1
    • wholesalegoreW
      wholesalegoreW
      wholesalegore
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      This is just the PC files without gonso, I don't remember where I got them from but I didn't take the gonso off. I've uploaded it to my account and it worked fine. I unfortunately don't have the quest files though sob

      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      sushlS aki_loomA Galaxy_Is_HereG 3 Replies Last reply
      πŸ’•
      3
      • wholesalegoreW wholesalegore

        This is just the PC files without gonso, I don't remember where I got them from but I didn't take the gonso off. I've uploaded it to my account and it worked fine. I unfortunately don't have the quest files though sob

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        sushlS
        sushlS
        sushl
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @wholesalegore You're a blessing here omg < 3 Best luck to you for any future avis youre looking for!!

        β—Ÿα˜ΛΆΰ§§Bumping posts .ᐟ ΰ»’Λ΅α˜Šβ—ž
        ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

        1 Reply Last reply
        πŸ’•
        0
        • A
          A
          Ag1999
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          anyone here been able quest this one? going nuts lol

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Ag1999

            anyone here been able quest this one? going nuts lol

            S
            S
            Sylvian
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @Ag1999

            A quest version of this avatar exists on Strawbunny's page but unfortunately nobody has been able to get a hold of it yet. I'm honestly tempted to buy this one and the Akai model if nobody is going to upload it here.

            A 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Sylvian

              @Ag1999

              A quest version of this avatar exists on Strawbunny's page but unfortunately nobody has been able to get a hold of it yet. I'm honestly tempted to buy this one and the Akai model if nobody is going to upload it here.

              A
              A
              Ag1999
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              @Sythra been driving me nuts not even gonna lie lol

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A Ag1999

                @Sythra been driving me nuts not even gonna lie lol

                S
                S
                Sylvian
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                @Ag1999

                I have the decrypted file for the PC version of Amelie (link is somewhere else in this thread that someone provided) but I'd kill for the Quest version. The avatar itself is gorgeous though. Pity the creator is extremely problematic.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • candythemayuC
                  candythemayuC
                  candythemayu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  Bump. link got banned

                  Retired owner of The Galaxy | PRIVATED |

                  Owner of .gg/pawbclient <3 | VRC CLIENT SERVER |

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • wholesalegoreW wholesalegore

                    This is just the PC files without gonso, I don't remember where I got them from but I didn't take the gonso off. I've uploaded it to my account and it worked fine. I unfortunately don't have the quest files though sob

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    aki_loomA
                    aki_loomA
                    aki_loom
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    @wholesalegore can we get a new link or can your DM me the file

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • wholesalegoreW wholesalegore

                      This is just the PC files without gonso, I don't remember where I got them from but I didn't take the gonso off. I've uploaded it to my account and it worked fine. I unfortunately don't have the quest files though sob

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Galaxy_Is_HereG
                      Galaxy_Is_HereG
                      Galaxy_Is_Here
                      wrote last edited by
                      #17

                      @wholesalegore Do You have the pc files still please dm me it? :<

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular