Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Amelie by Strawbunny

LF Amelie by Strawbunny

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
17 Posts 15 Posters 4.6k Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • velvet1neV
    velvet1neV
    velvet1ne
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    buuump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • splatoonkid44S
      splatoonkid44S
      splatoonkid44
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      Hi have her but the gonos system

      B 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • splatoonkid44S splatoonkid44

        Hi have her but the gonos system

        B
        B
        BaldurPorta.vr
        Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @splatoonkid44 hey splaty

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ?
          ?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          ive got her as well

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Lavender BoyL
            Lavender BoyL
            Lavender Boy
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            send anyway?

            ♡ ∩_∩
            („• ֊ •„)♡
            | ̄U U ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
            | (Someone loves you) |
             ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
            ૮꒰ ྀི >⸝⸝⸝< ྀི꒱ა

            ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔

            /)/)
            ( . .)
            ( づ🔪

            ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔

            ͏
            ⠀  ∩ ∩⠀
            ꒰ 𓏼 ◞ ˔ ◟ 𓏼 ꒱
            ╭ ○◜◝ ͡ ○◜◝ ͡ ◜◝ ͡ ╮
            ꔫ I make Femboy edits ꔫ
            ╰ ◟◞ ͜ ◟͜ ◟◞ ͜ ◞◞ ͜ ◞╯
            ͏ ͏ ͏
            ⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔
            /)/) ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
            ( . .) ꒰ Lav ꒱ㆍ꒰ 18+ ꒱ㆍ꒰ He/They ꒱
            ( づ♡ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣ Upload Commissions 5-10$
            /Quest converts
            & booth avi commissions -Dms
            ╰ ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ ╯

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SeraphicRosesS
              SeraphicRosesS
              SeraphicRoses
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              bump~ Glad we're lookin for her slaps 💅

              If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
              Rizz'm with the Tism

              1 Reply Last reply
              ♥
              1
              • wholesalegoreW
                wholesalegoreW
                wholesalegore
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                This is just the PC files without gonso, I don't remember where I got them from but I didn't take the gonso off. I've uploaded it to my account and it worked fine. I unfortunately don't have the quest files though sob

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                sushlS aki_loomA Galaxy_Is_HereG 3 Replies Last reply
                💕
                3
                • wholesalegoreW wholesalegore

                  This is just the PC files without gonso, I don't remember where I got them from but I didn't take the gonso off. I've uploaded it to my account and it worked fine. I unfortunately don't have the quest files though sob

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  sushlS
                  sushlS
                  sushl
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @wholesalegore You're a blessing here omg < 3 Best luck to you for any future avis youre looking for!!

                  ◟ᘍ˶১Bumping posts .ᐟ ໒˵ᘊ◞
                  ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  💕
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    Ag1999
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    anyone here been able quest this one? going nuts lol

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A Ag1999

                      anyone here been able quest this one? going nuts lol

                      S
                      S
                      Sylvian
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @Ag1999

                      A quest version of this avatar exists on Strawbunny's page but unfortunately nobody has been able to get a hold of it yet. I'm honestly tempted to buy this one and the Akai model if nobody is going to upload it here.

                      A 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S Sylvian

                        @Ag1999

                        A quest version of this avatar exists on Strawbunny's page but unfortunately nobody has been able to get a hold of it yet. I'm honestly tempted to buy this one and the Akai model if nobody is going to upload it here.

                        A
                        A
                        Ag1999
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        @Sythra been driving me nuts not even gonna lie lol

                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A Ag1999

                          @Sythra been driving me nuts not even gonna lie lol

                          S
                          S
                          Sylvian
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          @Ag1999

                          I have the decrypted file for the PC version of Amelie (link is somewhere else in this thread that someone provided) but I'd kill for the Quest version. The avatar itself is gorgeous though. Pity the creator is extremely problematic.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • candythemayuC
                            candythemayuC
                            candythemayu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            Bump. link got banned

                            Retired owner of The Galaxy | PRIVATED |

                            Owner of .gg/pawbclient <3 | VRC CLIENT SERVER |

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • wholesalegoreW wholesalegore

                              This is just the PC files without gonso, I don't remember where I got them from but I didn't take the gonso off. I've uploaded it to my account and it worked fine. I unfortunately don't have the quest files though sob

                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              aki_loomA
                              aki_loomA
                              aki_loom
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              @wholesalegore can we get a new link or can your DM me the file

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • wholesalegoreW wholesalegore

                                This is just the PC files without gonso, I don't remember where I got them from but I didn't take the gonso off. I've uploaded it to my account and it worked fine. I unfortunately don't have the quest files though sob

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                Galaxy_Is_HereG
                                Galaxy_Is_HereG
                                Galaxy_Is_Here
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                @wholesalegore Do You have the pc files still please dm me it? :<

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular