Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. Where is the plugin to get someone else's model?

Where is the plugin to get someone else's model?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New User Help
7 Posts 5 Posters 703 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ggggooodG
    ggggooodG
    ggggoood
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm a newbie and I heard there are some plugins that you can use to get other people's models. So friends, where can I find it?😍 😍
    I would appreciate your help

    SilentSakuraS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ggggooodG ggggoood

      I'm a newbie and I heard there are some plugins that you can use to get other people's models. So friends, where can I find it?😍 😍
      I would appreciate your help

      SilentSakuraS
      SilentSakuraS
      SilentSakura
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @782379254 Its a long process to rip but I would be willing to teach in dms!

      Just a woman who likes avatars

      ReymR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

        @782379254 Its a long process to rip but I would be willing to teach in dms!

        ReymR
        ReymR
        Reym
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @SilentSakura can you teach me too?

        I'm bad at understanding english word

        I fix .vrca/.vrcw stuff for free and for fun! Depending on file, every outcome and vary might be different than the original avatar has due to the toggles and much more, send me a pm if you need an avi that need to fix or cracking a password locked avatar or send me .vrca file or through my pms and i will extract/fix them for you!

        request is CLOSED, only on unencrypted __data file aka .vrca or .vrcw

        SilentSakuraS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ReymR Reym

          @SilentSakura can you teach me too?

          SilentSakuraS
          SilentSakuraS
          SilentSakura
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Reym ofc

          Just a woman who likes avatars

          ReymR 1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          1
          • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

            @Reym ofc

            ReymR
            ReymR
            Reym
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @SilentSakura
            I don't have discord yet though, you can send the instruction in ripper pms

            I'm bad at understanding english word

            I fix .vrca/.vrcw stuff for free and for fun! Depending on file, every outcome and vary might be different than the original avatar has due to the toggles and much more, send me a pm if you need an avi that need to fix or cracking a password locked avatar or send me .vrca file or through my pms and i will extract/fix them for you!

            request is CLOSED, only on unencrypted __data file aka .vrca or .vrcw

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • iradicated7I
              iradicated7I
              iradicated7
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @SilentSakura Would ya be willing to teach me this too?

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • DraconixD
                DraconixD
                Draconix
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @SilentSakura whenever you are free, could you dm me as well with the instructions on how to do it? i noticed the original tutorial might be outdated as its with the old UI and i dont think some of those features on it exist anymore

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular