LF - Flora - Kemono Shaymin (Furry VRChat Avatar Base) [FOUND!~ BY: TOMCOM1995]
-
Hihi everyone! Was wondering if anyone had the files for this adorable Shaymin? I would really appreciate a share of the files! Thank you in advance

https://therpgslayer.gumroad.com/l/Shaymin?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
-
-
i need a dif file host cuz the creator of this avi keeps nuking posts
-
dm for a link, kinda tired of getting strikes by them
-
-
@TomCom1995 Omg!! Thank you so so much!
I'm sorry your posts keep getting nuked, but I really appreciate the share! Thank you again!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login