Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Wholesome Lolipop Ace base

LF: Wholesome Lolipop Ace base

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
assetsmalegumroadlooking forlookingfor
6 Posts 6 Posters 2.1k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BuddB
    BuddB
    Budd
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://wholesomevr.gumroad.com/l/lollipopmale?ref=jinxxy

    Looking for all of these eventually 😉 but need the Ace base specifically lol

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • BluuuuB
      BluuuuB
      Bluuuu
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      +1

      I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
      I don't do trading, don't bother!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • SweetSangriaS
        SweetSangriaS
        SweetSangria
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        VRModels just dropped the Ace version:
        https://vrmodels.store/models/3d-objects/39208-wholesome-lollipop-for-male-ace-v5.html

        Upvotes always appreciated! <3

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • T
          T
          Terminator6000
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          bump for akii base

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • U
            U
            UNFIXED
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            bump for zin rp base

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Goth_QueenG
              Goth_QueenG
              Goth_Queen
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Does anyone here have the zin rp base one and the dependences for it pls? also bump

              I like all things furry, gothic, human, plus-sized, robots and BDSM anything. I'm really into vampires right now so~

              The biggest goth gooner ever! The thicker they are the better!

              18+ DM if you got any anything I might like. I will respond and REP is appreciated and given! (I kinda spam the rep/upvotes lol)

              was known as Goth_Cyber_Shooter I changed my name and user. :P

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular