Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Sleepy Avatars [5/14 FOUND]

LF: Sleepy Avatars [5/14 FOUND]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
26 Posts 8 Posters 4.5k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BluuuuB
    BluuuuB
    Bluuuu
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    +111

    I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
    I don't do trading, don't bother!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BluuuuB
      BluuuuB
      Bluuuu
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      +111

      I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
      I don't do trading, don't bother!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BluuuuB
        BluuuuB
        Bluuuu
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        +111

        I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
        I don't do trading, don't bother!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BluuuuB
          BluuuuB
          Bluuuu
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          +111

          I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
          I don't do trading, don't bother!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BluuuuB
            BluuuuB
            Bluuuu
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            +111

            I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
            I don't do trading, don't bother!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • jackalrabbitJ
              jackalrabbitJ
              jackalrabbit
              wrote on last edited by jackalrabbit
              #19

              traded for callie with catnapped, heres an upload for everyone (its also on VRM) -> [register or login to view this hidden content]

              ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜‹๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ (๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด).

              ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ.

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • sub_puppyS
                sub_puppyS
                sub_puppy
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                bumpps

                Average Chiffon and Manuka User

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BluuuuB
                  BluuuuB
                  Bluuuu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  beep

                  I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                  I don't do trading, don't bother!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BluuuuB
                    BluuuuB
                    Bluuuu
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    beep

                    I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                    I don't do trading, don't bother!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                    • F
                      F
                      fuckyourmama
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      bump diana

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D
                        D
                        DEATHCON
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #24

                        bump for diane

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • O
                          O
                          Octohunter19
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #25
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • O
                            O
                            Octohunter19
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #26

                            here is the maria one if anyone wanted it [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular