Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Kitty Paw Asset? [Found ♡ by IanMoone]

Kitty Paw Asset? [Found ♡ by IanMoone]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
6 Posts 5 Posters 912 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • OrthoO
    OrthoO
    Ortho
    wrote on last edited by Ortho
    #1

    Seen a few users on twitter using this kitty paw asset, does anybody know where it's from?

    IMG_6705.png

    GHm000ibIAAWO1n.jpg

    pawpaw.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • IdiaI
      IdiaI
      Idia
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      +1000!!

      If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        IanMoone
        wrote on last edited by IanMoone
        #3

        Probably taken from this avatar

        https://booth.pm/ja/items/4272738

        NanamiN IdiaI 2 Replies Last reply
        3
        • I IanMoone

          Probably taken from this avatar

          https://booth.pm/ja/items/4272738

          NanamiN
          NanamiN
          Nanami
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @IanMoone thanks a lottttt

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I IanMoone

            Probably taken from this avatar

            https://booth.pm/ja/items/4272738

            IdiaI
            IdiaI
            Idia
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @IanMoone You're the best!

            If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • DyttoD
              DyttoD
              Dytto
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              ty

              meow

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular