Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Q - PC

LF: Q - PC

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
boothvrchatavatarfemaleanime
4 Posts 4 Posters 724 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UsagiiiBunU
    UsagiiiBunU
    UsagiiiBun
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I can't find this avatar anywhere online anymore ever since the original ripper.store site got discontinued and turned into this forum. I had uploaded this avatar to my account with the ripper store's uploader tool back when it existed, but was wondering if anyone had the unity file to this avatar and was willing to share, as I want to customize it. ;-;

    Screenshot 2024-02-27 001912.png

    Screenshot 2024-02-27 003459.png

    thumbnail.png

    I don't trade or gatekeep. I like sharing what I can with everyone!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • DyttoD
      DyttoD
      Dytto
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I sent you a message

      meow

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • StrangerrrrS
        StrangerrrrS
        Strangerrrr
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        let me know pls

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
        • GreenYeenG
          GreenYeenG
          GreenYeen
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          bump?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular