Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. General Assets
  4. Lime, Chiffon, and Chocolat Archives [3]

Lime, Chiffon, and Chocolat Archives [3]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Assets
limechiffonchocolatarchive
52 Posts 32 Posters 32.0k Views 58 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Miki42M
    Miki42M
    Miki42
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Thank you, I'll finally make a collection for Chiffon

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ? A Former User

      Archives are currently down please click here for why.

      With Chocolat's release and having the same base all assets here besides textures are compatible!


      [ARCHIVE 1]


      [ARCHIVE 2]


      [ARCHIVE 3]

      avatarofcornA
      avatarofcornA
      avatarofcorn
      wrote on last edited by avatarofcorn
      #3

      @Matsuda Could you please upload a text file with the list of files and Booth IDs? If you need help with renaming I'll gladly volunteer.

      ? 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • avatarofcornA avatarofcorn

        @Matsuda Could you please upload a text file with the list of files and Booth IDs? If you need help with renaming I'll gladly volunteer.

        ?
        ?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @avatarofcorn Sure I can totally do that and help would be greatly appreciated!

        Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ? A Former User

          @avatarofcorn Sure I can totally do that and help would be greatly appreciated!

          Miki42M
          Miki42M
          Miki42
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Matsuda If you have them locally you can open CMD, navigate to the folder and use dir /b /s > files.txt
          This will output a list of the files in the folder and all subfolders.
          If you need to remove some part of the path in the txt file you can open it in Notepad and replace the undesired part with empty space.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • BluuuuB
            BluuuuB
            Bluuuu
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            My Lime project is already sooo big, and I was just finishing up Chiffon- Not anymore XD

            I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
            I don't do trading, don't bother!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • eararaE
              eararaE
              earara
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              loving the lime assets!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • nyannyanN
                nyannyanN
                nyannyan
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                poggers

                I go meow meow
                Please upvote, if my posts / responses helped 💕
                Give me headpats ❤️

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ?
                  ?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Archive 2 is finished and now has been added!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  ❤
                  2
                  • Kur0m1S4NK
                    Kur0m1S4NK
                    Kur0m1S4N
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    Hallelujah! More Lime! You are seriously a blessing omg!

                    Kuromi is love, Kuromi is life! Mainly looking for Manuka and Sio assets!
                    ~ Random drops whenever I have the time, don't do requests lol ~

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    0
                    • ?
                      ?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      Added a third archive which is a work in progress. I will be adding more once I finish checking things for lime or chiffon compatibility.

                      renoR 1 Reply Last reply
                      ❤
                      3
                      • ? A Former User

                        Added a third archive which is a work in progress. I will be adding more once I finish checking things for lime or chiffon compatibility.

                        renoR
                        renoR
                        reno
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ?
                          ?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          A few new assets have been added to Archive 3! Working on adding more at a later time got a lot of stuff to check for compatibility.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ❤
                          2
                          • theyadoreyukiT
                            theyadoreyukiT
                            theyadoreyuki
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            bless your heart thank you ❤

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            ❤
                            1
                            • liviL
                              liviL
                              livi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              how to turn Limes clothes into Chiffons? they are too big for her :<

                              ? 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • liviL livi

                                how to turn Limes clothes into Chiffons? they are too big for her :<

                                ?
                                ?
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @liviemka There is a scale sheet in the archive which tells you the values you need to put to size it down so it will fit chiffon.

                                liviL 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ? A Former User

                                  @liviemka There is a scale sheet in the archive which tells you the values you need to put to size it down so it will fit chiffon.

                                  liviL
                                  liviL
                                  livi
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @Matsuda thank u! ❤

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ChenDJoyC
                                    ChenDJoyC
                                    ChenDJoy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    can upload to google drive?mega suck ;_;

                                    ? 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ChenDJoyC ChenDJoy

                                      can upload to google drive?mega suck ;_;

                                      ?
                                      ?
                                      A Former User
                                      wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
                                      #19

                                      @ChenDJoy if I have the time to maybe, it takes awhile to get everything uploaded and google drive has a smaller gb space which would mean I need to make 4 or more different links. I prefer mega because of the higher gb space and I've had a faster time uploading assets while for drive i've always had to wait a long time not sure why but if i do happen to get it set up I will let you know. In the meantime please be patient i will do my best I hope you understand.

                                      ChenDJoyC 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ? A Former User

                                        @ChenDJoy if I have the time to maybe, it takes awhile to get everything uploaded and google drive has a smaller gb space which would mean I need to make 4 or more different links. I prefer mega because of the higher gb space and I've had a faster time uploading assets while for drive i've always had to wait a long time not sure why but if i do happen to get it set up I will let you know. In the meantime please be patient i will do my best I hope you understand.

                                        ChenDJoyC
                                        ChenDJoyC
                                        ChenDJoy
                                        wrote on last edited by ChenDJoy
                                        #20

                                        @Matsuda i know this but they are suck i cant use that this too hard use but i understand that i dont wanna pay for mega😰

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RollThatRickR
                                          RollThatRickR
                                          RollThatRick
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          I usually use a vpn to download more than 5gb a day

                                          (´-`).。oO(file.jpg)

                                          Trades List: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Di7x2_fK7l8i9fESsHowmxuoXie7iU-a

                                          ChenDJoyC K 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular