𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓:【3D衣装モデル】Simple Hoodie / Full ✔
-

, BOOTH -
The Unity package seems to say for moe? I haven't checked it in unity yet but I'm worried this isn't a fullset.
Edit: Just checked in unity and it does seem to be just moe not fullset. maybe it's a wrong file shared?
-
The Unity package seems to say for moe? I haven't checked it in unity yet but I'm worried this isn't a fullset.
Edit: Just checked in unity and it does seem to be just moe not fullset. maybe it's a wrong file shared?
@Matsuda It is the fullset for me, since its a rar file sometimes it doesnt extract right unless you use winrar
-
@Matsuda It is the fullset for me, since its a rar file sometimes it doesnt extract right unless you use winrar
@Fluttershy That's strange. when I downloaded it came as a zip file?


That was all that was in it. I downloaded it straight from the link and haven't turned it into a zip file it just came like this. I'm not sure what's going on? -
@Fluttershy That's strange. when I downloaded it came as a zip file?


That was all that was in it. I downloaded it straight from the link and haven't turned it into a zip file it just came like this. I'm not sure what's going on?@Matsuda That is strange, when i click on the link it shows me its a rar file before even downloading it. do you have winrar installed on your device?
-
@Matsuda That is strange, when i click on the link it shows me its a rar file before even downloading it. do you have winrar installed on your device?
@Fluttershy I do. But I'm not sure what could be affecting the download. I did try using other browsers but it downloads the same everytime.
-
@Fluttershy I do. But I'm not sure what could be affecting the download. I did try using other browsers but it downloads the same everytime.
@Matsuda I sadly don't know what the issue could be, but maybe lilith could upload them on a different site if you ask? as in like seperate folders for each
-
@Matsuda I sadly don't know what the issue could be, but maybe lilith could upload them on a different site if you ask? as in like seperate folders for each
@Fluttershy Yeah it seems that would be the best option. Thank you for your help!
-
V Vish2089 referenced this topic on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login