Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Trading with someone, this my list :3

Trading with someone, this my list :3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
18 Posts 12 Posters 2.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M Mastema

    Santa set (Bikini One) is updated? With Soraha?

    I have a few things for YugiMiyo and Naked Ribbon full set

    LuxardiaL
    LuxardiaL
    Luxardia
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @Mastema I'm sorry but I don't have the sohara and zome :c

    M 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LuxardiaL Luxardia

      @Mastema I'm sorry but I don't have the sohara and zome :c

      M
      M
      Mastema
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @Luxardia
      Oh well, thanks anyway.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AviCreatA
        AviCreatA
        AviCreat
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        ah so many karin things but i have nothing to trade with >.<

        Forever looking for Karin assets!

        KyuK 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AviCreatA AviCreat

          ah so many karin things but i have nothing to trade with >.<

          KyuK
          KyuK
          Kyu
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          @AviCreat same qwq

          Myau

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • LuxardiaL
            LuxardiaL
            Luxardia
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            If anyone sends me a Discord Request, please let me know, I have received some but I don't know who they are, and if they are from here to trade, let me know that I don't accept anyone on discord for security reasons, I'm always available, thank you and have a good time day :3

            M G 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • NattyN
              NattyN
              Natty
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              I may not have anything you are looking for, but I can trade you my friendship and gratitude, would that be sufficient enough~? 😄

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • LuxardiaL Luxardia

                If anyone sends me a Discord Request, please let me know, I have received some but I don't know who they are, and if they are from here to trade, let me know that I don't accept anyone on discord for security reasons, I'm always available, thank you and have a good time day :3

                M
                M
                marsh
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @Luxardia i sent one, just letting u know

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Frost IcebergF
                  Frost IcebergF
                  Frost Iceberg
                  wrote on last edited by Frost Iceberg
                  #11

                  Here my list if you guy's looking for somes rindo [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  And im looking for the new rindo christmas just to pm me in the forum

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • LuxardiaL Luxardia

                    If anyone sends me a Discord Request, please let me know, I have received some but I don't know who they are, and if they are from here to trade, let me know that I don't accept anyone on discord for security reasons, I'm always available, thank you and have a good time day :3

                    G
                    G
                    Ginber
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @Luxardia i sent a friend req on disc a few days ago, user is GingerNuggy just so ya kno, i got a few things you don't have

                    LuxardiaL 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G Ginber

                      @Luxardia i sent a friend req on disc a few days ago, user is GingerNuggy just so ya kno, i got a few things you don't have

                      LuxardiaL
                      LuxardiaL
                      Luxardia
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @Ginber can you send it again please? because those who didn't tell me who they were I rejected their request XD

                      G 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • LuxardiaL Luxardia

                        @Ginber can you send it again please? because those who didn't tell me who they were I rejected their request XD

                        G
                        G
                        Ginber
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @Luxardia ah ok

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ukizU
                          ukizU
                          ukiz
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          Hey i just sent a request on discord user is ukiyo

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • LuxardiaL
                            LuxardiaL
                            Luxardia
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            Bump, updated list :3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • babinikuB
                              babinikuB
                              babiniku
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              Hello. I just added you :3
                              My Discord name is Ryujin.

                              Looking for traders :3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • LuxardiaL Luxardia

                                I do exchanges with the things I have, I prioritize the LF thing, but I can also see their lists for interesting things :3

                                My List n.n

                                My discord: Luxilion#6635

                                krazzK
                                krazzK
                                krazz
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                @Luxardia added my discord is krazz#8772

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular