LF - Any Aura Outline Shaders?
-
Anyone knows of any aura outline shaders? Or happen to have one they don't mind to share? Stuff like this is what I mean (with the ability of customizing the color and fade it etc)
If you happen to have the one I linked on the Unity website then I'd love to have it too if you don't mind!https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/vfx/shaders/aura-outline-shader-213066

Everything I find are just scripts for shader editing instead of standalone shaders that do the job and let you customize.
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
here ya go guys not quite the same but gotcha
-
here ya go guys not quite the same but gotcha
@the_weatherman Thank you

-
@the_weatherman Thank you

@L4u yurrrrr godbless you
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login