Charity 2.0 by LividLily ✔ (FOUND)
-
-
-
Here ya'll go!
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
E eiron referenced this topic on
-
-
@So She can be found on VRModels!! If you are unable to download from that site then I will be making a new link in 5 minutes!!
-
NEW LINK !!

-
tyy
-
System marked this topic as a question on
-
System has marked this topic as solved on
-
Not sure what I did wrong but all her clothing clips through if you make her thick
-
Not sure what I did wrong but all her clothing clips through if you make her thick
-
@LilithRose_2001 thats just how it is unless u fix it yourself, creator refuses to fix it
@nottrueundying Sadly I dont think i'm smart enough to even attempt to fix her
Which is a shame as I spent over an hour editing her 
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login