Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Coffee Set & Ade DLC ✔

Coffee Set & Ade DLC ✔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
world assetsworldprefabgift-booth
38 Posts 26 Posters 12.4k Views 26 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BorovnicaB
    BorovnicaB
    Borovnica
    wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Bump !

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BorovnicaB
      BorovnicaB
      Borovnica
      wrote on last edited by
      #30

      Bump !

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Seeker.SamS
        Seeker.SamS
        Seeker.Sam
        wrote on last edited by
        #31

        Bump!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HooyinSoraH
          HooyinSoraH
          HooyinSora
          wrote on last edited by
          #32

          bump

          POR QUE HACE TANTO CALOOOOOOOR!?!?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HirokuuH Hirokuu

            I've used this asset recently and it says it has a bubble tea DLC now? I can't seem to find it anywhere or on the store page. It's only shown in unity on the menu item.

            S
            S
            Samsara
            wrote on last edited by
            #33

            @Hirokuu They never released the Bubble Tea asset... on the Cafe/Ade Asset is a note "coming soon" ingame.. but they never released it so far sadly...

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K
              K
              KoolAidmann2025
              wrote last edited by
              #34

              +1

              I am Polish. English is not my first language. Everything I type has been translated with Google Translate. I apologize for the confusion!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K
                K
                KoolAidmann2025
                wrote last edited by
                #35

                +1

                I am Polish. English is not my first language. Everything I type has been translated with Google Translate. I apologize for the confusion!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K
                  K
                  KoolAidmann2025
                  wrote last edited by
                  #36

                  no ade bubble tea? 😞

                  I am Polish. English is not my first language. Everything I type has been translated with Google Translate. I apologize for the confusion!

                  R 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • K KoolAidmann2025

                    no ade bubble tea? 😞

                    R
                    R
                    Robloxgamer
                    wrote last edited by
                    #37

                    @KoolAidmann2025 They never made it

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • jackoflakesJ
                      jackoflakesJ
                      jackoflakes
                      wrote last edited by
                      #38

                      None of the links in this thread work anymore

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular