Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Yami & Yugi MMD models

LF: Yami & Yugi MMD models

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
looking forlookingformodelmmdyugioh
7 Posts 4 Posters 1.6k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SprouttowerS
    SprouttowerS
    Sprouttower
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Looking for Yugi Muto and Yami Yugi MMD models by omomo and/or the MMD models by kk
    The distribution for both sets have ended awhile ago, but i was hoping some has them and is willing to share.

    omomo models
    kk models

    clawbinding39C 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      asdhkjasdhkj
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hello !!! I know your post is a bit old but I have a link to the models by omomo! I made an account just to reply ,, I struggled for a long time to find these so I wanted to help you and others who've also been looking !!!!!!
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      SprouttowerS 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • A asdhkjasdhkj

        Hello !!! I know your post is a bit old but I have a link to the models by omomo! I made an account just to reply ,, I struggled for a long time to find these so I wanted to help you and others who've also been looking !!!!!!
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        SprouttowerS
        SprouttowerS
        Sprouttower
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @asdhkjasdhkj Oh my gosh! Thank you!! 😄

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A
          A
          Anuket
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          why doesn't it workk for me lol

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
          • SprouttowerS Sprouttower

            Looking for Yugi Muto and Yami Yugi MMD models by omomo and/or the MMD models by kk
            The distribution for both sets have ended awhile ago, but i was hoping some has them and is willing to share.

            omomo models
            kk models

            clawbinding39C
            clawbinding39C
            clawbinding39
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Sprouttower have you had any luck with the kk models? Especially the Yami one.

            SprouttowerS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • clawbinding39C clawbinding39

              @Sprouttower have you had any luck with the kk models? Especially the Yami one.

              SprouttowerS
              SprouttowerS
              Sprouttower
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @clawbinding39 Unfortunately not, sorry!

              clawbinding39C 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              0
              • SprouttowerS Sprouttower

                @clawbinding39 Unfortunately not, sorry!

                clawbinding39C
                clawbinding39C
                clawbinding39
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Sprouttower thats okay, thank you for letting me know still!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular