Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Looking for new avatar: Capra

Looking for new avatar: Capra

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
14 Posts 8 Posters 2.6k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • yumY
    yumY
    yum
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    bump 1.2ver

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      Fexofenadine
      wrote on last edited by
      #5
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • System referenced this topic on
      • SinDonS
        SinDonS
        SinDon
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        Capra ver.1.4
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
        • F
          F
          Fexofenadine
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          bump for 1.6.1

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • hudsonriverloverH hudsonriverlover

            🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

            M
            M
            mxp927z
            wrote on last edited by mxp927z
            #8

            @hudsonriverlover @sindon Thank you for sharing. And sorry for tagging you.
            Do you have the latest version of Capra, v1.6.1 and MochiFitter Profile?
            If so, I’d appreciate it if you could update it.
            Of course, this isn’t mandatory, so please don’t feel pressured to do it.

            If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
            Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
            Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

            hudsonriverloverH 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M mxp927z

              @hudsonriverlover @sindon Thank you for sharing. And sorry for tagging you.
              Do you have the latest version of Capra, v1.6.1 and MochiFitter Profile?
              If so, I’d appreciate it if you could update it.
              Of course, this isn’t mandatory, so please don’t feel pressured to do it.

              hudsonriverloverH
              hudsonriverloverH
              hudsonriverlover
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @mxp927z

              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              password is capra

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • hudsonriverloverH hudsonriverlover

                @mxp927z

                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                password is capra

                M
                M
                mxp927z
                wrote on last edited by mxp927z
                #10

                @hudsonriverlover Thank you so much!
                I hope you have a wonderful day today, too.
                By the way, the latest version of Capra listed on the Booth page is 1.7. Do you have that version?
                The file name looks like 1.4.

                If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                hudsonriverloverH 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • VimmyV
                  VimmyV
                  Vimmy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  bump

                  Futanari Is best~

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M mxp927z

                    @hudsonriverlover Thank you so much!
                    I hope you have a wonderful day today, too.
                    By the way, the latest version of Capra listed on the Booth page is 1.7. Do you have that version?
                    The file name looks like 1.4.

                    hudsonriverloverH
                    hudsonriverloverH
                    hudsonriverlover
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @mxp927z
                    1.7
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    M milkimayuM 2 Replies Last reply
                    😊
                    3
                    • hudsonriverloverH hudsonriverlover

                      @mxp927z
                      1.7
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      M
                      M
                      mxp927z
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @hudsonriverlover Thank you so much!
                      That really helps!

                      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • hudsonriverloverH hudsonriverlover

                        @mxp927z
                        1.7
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        milkimayuM
                        milkimayuM
                        milkimayu
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @hudsonriverlover Thank youu!

                        Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                        I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular