LF: Valentines/Spicy worlds (NSFW/SFW) (Updated 04/03/25)
-
I wouldn't mind having the file to the Purple Dungeon anyone please.

-
i would love it as well
-
i would like to have it too
-
Me too, I would love to have it
-
Does anyone know one where they have fuckable male npcs? I've seen a video with one but i'm not sure if i can post it here...
-
Also I would like the files for the purple dungeon!
-
B Baphometscurse referenced this topic on
-
Here here for the link!
-
Trying to make a thread for those also looking for worlds! both public and non-publics appreciated!
Please send your suggestions below and I'll add what I can over the next few days
(Disclaimer: I do not update this post much anymore, but please be sure to check the comments for updated links in the future!)| SFW |
#1 - Love Desires 2.0; https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_f0c6cba5-5144-4d27-a35c-f2f0ca31afbf
#2 - Soft Seduction; https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3701bfd2-0549-4f54-b504-45939800a69b
#3 - Heaven Sent; https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_87a4557d-302e-4dae-9b29-c5dc96ee6168| NSFW |
#1 - Purple Dungeon World; https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b3a6d4c6-d1e5-4cfb-8585-5a7cb140ea7c | (New link up!) Ty Murxef!
#2 - Chimeras Playroom; Link https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_25eb6b6b-0b51-43b2-a4d0-eecfde7a9bdc (New link up) Ty Hieroku!
#3 - Demons Den https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ab70407b-59ab-4fdf-8ca4-eaea57bbaec1 | (No longer works!)
#4 - Devils Den https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_6e10b7c8-8aff-4096-a472-63f0ed116805 | Ty
Dangernoodle48!| Patreon that have NSFW Worlds | Disclaimer: You have to pay for the patreons in order to access them, please go support the creators!
#1 - KireNeko Patreon has multiple NSFW Worlds with many spicy features!@Budd world links for
Chimeras playroom and Devils den
needing updating -
@Budd world links for
Chimeras playroom and Devils den
needing updating@KayleighMarie Devils Den should still be active.
-
Bump for the purple dungeon
-
i found these but they all need a code or patreon sadly
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3fbce9e2-b8aa-4731-beb0-8c778a339fc0/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_e4ddf1a3-467c-4331-a459-dcf386691c6b/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_d43aa976-c1be-49ae-b635-5f8dbd29f71c/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_d67a30e6-4eb7-4290-94e6-6ee8fdbb6942/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_85def764-f61c-44f2-ad3b-d07f8affaeed/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_5079bd90-87cc-4c9e-ade3-3cdcd9d7f6eb/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ffac8af3-c3db-4401-ab44-926c6139eba9/info -
@soni1244 and re-bump

-
Download Link (gofile.io)
New Purple Dungeon link, upload tutorial should still be up on pixeldrain. let me know if this one goes down too
@Angelic @bbeventmanager@soni1244 heyy just wondering do u have the files still
-
0 0ddM0nst3r referenced this topic on
-
i think all the nsfw links are down accept devil's den
-
This post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login