Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Valentines/Spicy worlds (NSFW/SFW) (Updated 04/03/25)

LF: Valentines/Spicy worlds (NSFW/SFW) (Updated 04/03/25)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
lookingfornsfwsfwworldvalentines
491 Posts 161 Posters 295.4k Views 337 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CrystalWaters34C
    CrystalWaters34C
    CrystalWaters34
    wrote on last edited by
    #148

    anyone have the old and new shangira-la world?

    If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

    Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

    Mrrrow~

    mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

      anyone have the old and new shangira-la world?

      mischievousM
      mischievousM
      mischievous
      wrote on last edited by
      #149

      @CrystalWaters34 https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_19c91eaa-37dd-4f8c-86de-5da83e8c976e/info
      https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_35a50cc8-85c8-4842-9323-494355327d09/info ?

      sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • CrystalWaters34C
        CrystalWaters34C
        CrystalWaters34
        wrote on last edited by
        #150

        yes, thank you @RAAAAAAAA

        If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

        Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

        Mrrrow~

        1 Reply Last reply
        ✨
        0
        • VeraV
          VeraV
          Vera
          wrote on last edited by
          #151
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • VeraV
            VeraV
            Vera
            wrote on last edited by
            #152
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • soni1244S
              soni1244S
              soni1244
              wrote on last edited by
              #153

              still cant get ahold of the purple dungeon files for awhile, sorry to everyone whos been dming me about it
              ill post the link here and in dms as soon as i get them

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              1
              • LunarFazbearL
                LunarFazbearL
                LunarFazbear
                wrote on last edited by
                #154

                Bump for any new worlds

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  DualDusk
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #155

                  Bump for Purple Dungeon Unity file please ❤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Hollow VesselH
                    Hollow VesselH
                    Hollow Vessel
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #156

                    bump for purple dungeon unity!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E
                      E
                      emwas
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #157

                      Would anyone have the codes for some of the patreon ones? Or should I just fork over the sub to get it lol

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RexariaTheFirstR
                        RexariaTheFirstR
                        RexariaTheFirst
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #158

                        bump for any more links!

                        womp womp~
                        Just a nondescript gooner who wants all the fun horny things in VRC!
                        EvilFall EVERYTHING~

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • mischievousM
                          mischievousM
                          mischievous
                          wrote on last edited by mischievous
                          #159

                          https://forum.ripper.store/post/1006816 this insane, beautiful, glorious person has a shitton of worlds they've ripped with this link here leading to a Purple Dungeon Pro download! (I've reacted to the correct link with a purple heart so y'all know which one it is!)

                          sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                          RexariaTheFirstR 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • mischievousM mischievous

                            https://forum.ripper.store/post/1006816 this insane, beautiful, glorious person has a shitton of worlds they've ripped with this link here leading to a Purple Dungeon Pro download! (I've reacted to the correct link with a purple heart so y'all know which one it is!)

                            RexariaTheFirstR
                            RexariaTheFirstR
                            RexariaTheFirst
                            wrote on last edited by RexariaTheFirst
                            #160

                            @RAAAAAAAA W, tysm for the link to that! ❤ I'm hoping I might find any other nsfw worlds that may or may not have been ripped and posted in there already, but I did find that PDPro download!
                            Time to figure out how to upload it without breaking everything 💔

                            womp womp~
                            Just a nondescript gooner who wants all the fun horny things in VRC!
                            EvilFall EVERYTHING~

                            mischievousM D 2 Replies Last reply
                            💖
                            0
                            • RexariaTheFirstR RexariaTheFirst

                              @RAAAAAAAA W, tysm for the link to that! ❤ I'm hoping I might find any other nsfw worlds that may or may not have been ripped and posted in there already, but I did find that PDPro download!
                              Time to figure out how to upload it without breaking everything 💔

                              mischievousM
                              mischievousM
                              mischievous
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #161

                              @RexariaTheFirst fr I want to give it a shot but I dont know the first thing about world uploading 😭 Avatars? I can figure that out but worlds I am completely blind information wise HAHA godspeed lmao

                              sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RoseVelvetteR
                                RoseVelvetteR
                                RoseVelvette
                                wrote on last edited by RoseVelvette
                                #162

                                please help @RAAAAAAAA

                                https://forum.ripper.store/topic/68090/lf-code-for-this-purple-dungeon-pro-s-world

                                image.png

                                (Purple Dungeon Pro S By Tmbleweeed07) - this world needs a code to enter
                                https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_85f17ea8-769b-4f85-8f08-cb43cdd613c9/info
                                ed543e50-13d9-4202-b726-13faedc1cebc-image.png

                                mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                                  please help @RAAAAAAAA

                                  https://forum.ripper.store/topic/68090/lf-code-for-this-purple-dungeon-pro-s-world

                                  image.png

                                  (Purple Dungeon Pro S By Tmbleweeed07) - this world needs a code to enter
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_85f17ea8-769b-4f85-8f08-cb43cdd613c9/info
                                  ed543e50-13d9-4202-b726-13faedc1cebc-image.png

                                  mischievousM
                                  mischievousM
                                  mischievous
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #163

                                  @VelvetteCakeYT ??? Not too sure why you @'d me when I'm literally asking for help on that post? Not sure what you expect me to do in this topic either when I'm trying to get answers in my own lmao?????

                                  sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                                  RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • mischievousM mischievous

                                    @VelvetteCakeYT ??? Not too sure why you @'d me when I'm literally asking for help on that post? Not sure what you expect me to do in this topic either when I'm trying to get answers in my own lmao?????

                                    RoseVelvetteR
                                    RoseVelvetteR
                                    RoseVelvette
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #164

                                    @RAAAAAAAA im just trying to help that's all i was hoping if someone has the code for that world yet
                                    i came a cross to your post, i wanted to help alright

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RoseVelvetteR
                                      RoseVelvetteR
                                      RoseVelvette
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #165
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RoseVelvetteR
                                        RoseVelvetteR
                                        RoseVelvette
                                        wrote on last edited by RoseVelvette
                                        #166

                                        bump for this world ERP CLUB≺East Asia≻ it needs a code

                                        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_26983c7e-ef83-494d-8243-2c2835afb8fe/info

                                        image.png20250728050340_1.jpg

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • RoseVelvetteR
                                          RoseVelvetteR
                                          RoseVelvette
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #167

                                          bump for Purple Dungeon Pro S - it needs a code to enter

                                          image.png

                                          20250728050951_1.jpg

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular