Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Valentines/Spicy worlds (NSFW/SFW) (Updated 04/03/25)

LF: Valentines/Spicy worlds (NSFW/SFW) (Updated 04/03/25)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
lookingfornsfwsfwworldvalentines
491 Posts 161 Posters 294.1k Views 337 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mischievousM
    mischievousM
    mischievous
    wrote on last edited by
    #105

    Purple Dungeons!
    https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_d8db5df3-554b-4f9f-bb7c-e4ae17d28af2 - pro
    https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b3a6d4c6-d1e5-4cfb-8585-5a7cb140ea7c/info

    sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

    D 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Hollow VesselH
      Hollow VesselH
      Hollow Vessel
      wrote on last edited by
      #106

      bump for unity file for these

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Gothic H03G
        Gothic H03G
        Gothic H03
        wrote on last edited by
        #107
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HierokuH
          HierokuH
          Hieroku
          wrote on last edited by
          #108

          @0Star_Valley0 they have yet to upload a new link let alone they keep closing it once they see a ton of people on it

          Everything online is Public
          Just takes longer for somethings than others.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            Dragoon42
            wrote on last edited by
            #109

            I Was Able To Upload The Fazclaire's Stripclub World But I Cant Test It on pc Vr.
            If Your Willing To Help And Want Access To The Map Join https://discord.gg/vx8RAxgEzT.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • mischievousM mischievous

              Purple Dungeons!
              https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_d8db5df3-554b-4f9f-bb7c-e4ae17d28af2 - pro
              https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b3a6d4c6-d1e5-4cfb-8585-5a7cb140ea7c/info

              D
              D
              dean
              wrote on last edited by
              #110

              @RAAAAAAAA can i get file?

              mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Angel009A Angel009

                @soni1244 tyyyy

                D
                D
                dean
                wrote on last edited by
                #111

                @Angel009 send it this why plzs

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D dean

                  @RAAAAAAAA can i get file?

                  mischievousM
                  mischievousM
                  mischievous
                  wrote on last edited by mischievous
                  #112

                  @dean idk shit about files, i just sent the world versions for people to use since I had them and didnt want to gatekeep lol

                  sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                  D 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • mischievousM mischievous

                    @dean idk shit about files, i just sent the world versions for people to use since I had them and didnt want to gatekeep lol

                    D
                    D
                    dean
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #113

                    @RAAAAAAAA u still got the file tho if so can i get?

                    mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      Dragoon42
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #114
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D dean

                        @RAAAAAAAA u still got the file tho if so can i get?

                        mischievousM
                        mischievousM
                        mischievous
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #115

                        @dean ??? I never said I had the file??? I sent the world link and thats it?? Nowhere did I say I have the files, I said I don't know jack shit about getting files but that's it, not that I have them lol

                        sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • soni1244S soni1244

                          bad news fellas, external harddrive with the purple dungeon world got packed up in a box while ive been preparing to move and i cant get to it until after i move
                          if anyone i previously gave the link to still has the files, feel free to post them here in my stead till i can

                          D
                          D
                          dean
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #116

                          @soni1244 can i get file to build my own ornmy bf an myself

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • mischievousM
                            mischievousM
                            mischievous
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #117

                            @roseisracoom would love to know the link too if it has fuckable male npcs 👀

                            sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SillyRandomWomanS
                              SillyRandomWomanS
                              SillyRandomWoman
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #118

                              @roseisracoom yeah i'd like it too!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • That1GuyT
                                That1GuyT
                                That1Guy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #119

                                @roseisracoom yo can i get it?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ikissedagirlI
                                  ikissedagirlI
                                  ikissedagirl
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #120

                                  its not really for the faint of heart (tentacle fetish world.)
                                  vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3c47e896-cb0d-4767-8550-8d9c69bdb475

                                  I like pizza
                                  you like pizza
                                  I am bad at poems
                                  kiss me

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • ikissedagirlI
                                    ikissedagirlI
                                    ikissedagirl
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #121

                                    @roseisracoom DM me please.<3

                                    I like pizza
                                    you like pizza
                                    I am bad at poems
                                    kiss me

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • C
                                      C
                                      CornDoge20
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #122

                                      @roseisracoom Can i get that link as well?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • H
                                        H
                                        hage48
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #123

                                        @roseisracoom why do you guys want it so much bro. Me too?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D
                                          D
                                          Dragoon42
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #124

                                          @roseisracoom Can i get that link?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular