LF: Novabeast bangs and Starry night Novabeast texture
-
@beppy if you have the link i can rip it :3
@help_the_femboyx ahh i dont! but thank you anyway!! :3
-
@help_the_femboyx ahh i dont! but thank you anyway!! :3
@beppy you can not find in avatar world ? link cristal
-
@beppy you can not find in avatar world ? link cristal
@help_the_femboyx nope couldnt find it anywhere :c
-
noooo :c
-
those r the bangs i made lol
-
those r the bangs i made lol
@lolbeaning it's always so crazy seeing your own work posted to these sites :"> I normally only use this site to obtain avatars that are all the way near $100, but I'll for sure be paying for the bangs since $5 isn't a lot to be asking for. I hope you continue making more assets! I'd definitely continue buying ^o^
-
@lolbeaning ahh really?
i apologise for posting them here then!!
i can delete this post if u would like me to! -
@lolbeaning ahh really?
i apologise for posting them here then!!
i can delete this post if u would like me to!@beppy i'd appreciate it but if you really want them then shit, go for it! honestly im flattered that my stuff was posted here

-
@lolbeaning it's always so crazy seeing your own work posted to these sites :"> I normally only use this site to obtain avatars that are all the way near $100, but I'll for sure be paying for the bangs since $5 isn't a lot to be asking for. I hope you continue making more assets! I'd definitely continue buying ^o^
@UsagiiiBun THANKK U!! i appreciate that so much!
-
@lolbeaning ahh alright!! theyre really cute but i can live without them ^^
-
-
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login