Lf Walkman for Novabeast by Leight Shop
-
I will do my best getting more Novabeast stuff ^^ ! but I would really love to get this cute headphones I really love Music so I would love to have these thank you
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
-
-
-
-
-
@_Akaya_ omg thank you soooo much ;~; youre a god sent
-
what are the controls ??
-
there should be a manual in there and a menu toggle one
-
@_Akaya_ been awhile. new link?
-
bump
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login