LF: asuka v2 by onigiri
-
 does anyone have a working unitypackage of this avatar?? ive been wanting her forever. shes really old i know that for a fact. shes just too adorable i used to have her but it was a public ver -
can trade! i have tons of booth stuff if wanted
-
is there a way i can get her I don't have stuff to trade though

-
-
unedited version of her by Onigiri was on vrmodels but got DMCA'd, she unfortunately can't be purchased anymore either

-
I NEED HERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
same bump
-
-
is there a way i can still get her?
-
If I can find her, I might have the files. I asked someone to rip the VRCA a few months back, so if I can find it I'll definitely update you guys. It might just be a different version though, same ears and tail and eyes.
-
If I can find her, I might have the files. I asked someone to rip the VRCA a few months back, so if I can find it I'll definitely update you guys. It might just be a different version though, same ears and tail and eyes.
@Hardware98 Looking forward to it!
-
If I can find her, I might have the files. I asked someone to rip the VRCA a few months back, so if I can find it I'll definitely update you guys. It might just be a different version though, same ears and tail and eyes.
@Hardware98 YES omg please ive been hunting for this avatar for yearsss
the only thing i have of that avatar is the same one but uploaded from a diff person but it doesnt work cus it failed "security checks" -
@Hardware98 YES omg please ive been hunting for this avatar for yearsss
the only thing i have of that avatar is the same one but uploaded from a diff person but it doesnt work cus it failed "security checks"@5273zero , So sorry its so late guys, life is crazy. At least one of these should be the pink one, you can easily turn it blue if you edit the texture honestly in photoshop. The other one might be the black and blue version or a random avi, no idea. Both should already be ripped, just make sure you delete the scripts in Assets before you drag it into unity. Also separate the vrca + any photos if I included them so it repairs correctly.
If there's an issue I should be on tomorrow, otherwise enjoy guys!
Link to both,
Link to Akiai Avatar White:
Link to Akiki V1 (Pink Version) by Khihani : -
@Hardware98 Looking forward to it!
@kh4m4ri ^^^
@flickeringlights
@simple
@5273zero
@sweetiepie
@jazzymine22
@chiichiirice
@CYBERINSANITY -
-
@kh4m4ri Very similar though, but yeah.
-
i hope she isnt lost media

-
guys i found this thread and this MIGHT be the avi but the links r dead :C
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/18434/old-vrmodels-avatars-new-link-found-by-catnapped/31
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login