Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Looking for a few nice vrc tool systems

Looking for a few nice vrc tool systems

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
toolsunityvrchatauto toolsqol
5 Posts 4 Posters 2.4k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • androA
    androA
    andro
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    VRC Sleeping System Swimming Expansion Pack
    alt text

    VRC Avatar scaling System
    alt text

    VRC Avatar Pen System
    alt text

    VRC Flashlight System
    alt text

    H-I-N-AH 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • androA andro

      VRC Sleeping System Swimming Expansion Pack
      alt text

      VRC Avatar scaling System
      alt text

      VRC Avatar Pen System
      alt text

      VRC Flashlight System
      alt text

      H-I-N-AH
      H-I-N-AH
      H-I-N-A
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Not the same scale system but it works, this is the one im currently using HERE! also TUTORIAL

      𝓗𝓲𝓷𝓪
      Pofile_Counter

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • H-I-N-AH
        H-I-N-AH
        H-I-N-A
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        +1 for swimming and sleeping pack

        𝓗𝓲𝓷𝓪
        Pofile_Counter

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SirinS
          SirinS
          Sirin
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          +1 for sleeping pack

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • FluttershyF
            FluttershyF
            Fluttershy
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            bump~

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular