Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Looking for an Milf Isabelle

Looking for an Milf Isabelle

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
18 Posts 12 Posters 2.8k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I
    I
    Intellivision
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    the link doesnt work anymore! can anyone re upload it plz!

    Rocky5R 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I Intellivision

      the link doesnt work anymore! can anyone re upload it plz!

      Rocky5R
      Rocky5R
      Rocky5
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      @Intellivision I just clicked on the link I posted and it let me download it. Try it again
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      I 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Rocky5R Rocky5

        @Intellivision I just clicked on the link I posted and it let me download it. Try it again
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        I
        I
        Intellivision
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @Rocky5 holy hell thank you! i swear it didnt work at all! i used both chrome and opera and the link failed everytime!

        Rocky5R 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I Intellivision

          @Rocky5 holy hell thank you! i swear it didnt work at all! i used both chrome and opera and the link failed everytime!

          Rocky5R
          Rocky5R
          Rocky5
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          @Intellivision maybe workupload had a brief outage? Glad you have it now 🙂

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • camocamilleC
            camocamilleC
            camocamille
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            has anyone tested if this works in vrc? i was looking at the armature itself and i couldn't even find a pelvis bone..

            Rocky5R 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • camocamilleC camocamille

              has anyone tested if this works in vrc? i was looking at the armature itself and i couldn't even find a pelvis bone..

              Rocky5R
              Rocky5R
              Rocky5
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              @camocamille The link I posted fully works in VRC

              A 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Rocky5R Rocky5

                I tidied it up. It used Dynamic bones, so I made all new physbones. Haven't tested it in VR yet, but they seem good and bouncy. The armwarmers and bikini are fused on. I made a toggle to take the bikini off tho.
                This avatar is very basic.

                Requires:
                Latest Poiyomi
                VRCFury

                🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                C
                C
                ChubbyFluffy
                wrote on last edited by
                #15
                This post is deleted!
                C 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C ChubbyFluffy
                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                  C
                  C
                  ChubbyFluffy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  If anyone could make it nude without just using Poiyomi so we could use it on quest too.
                  Also I found this one
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Rocky5R Rocky5

                    @camocamille The link I posted fully works in VRC

                    A
                    A
                    aceisnumberone
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    @Rocky5 boobs dont jiggle at all, everything else does

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • butt-muncherB
                      butt-muncherB
                      butt-muncher
                      wrote last edited by
                      #18

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Someone made an edit of it and published it

                      milf_isabelle_remake_free_vrchat_sdk3_package__by_8bit_after_dark_dkyf4gu-pre.jpg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular