LF Three dots and a Dash "special" meshes
-
+1 I've been looking for these for a bit so I'd love them too please if you get them!
-
+1
-
-
Just to give you guys a heads up regarding these. If you use the unity method, it has exposed seams during movement. Blendering it would have hell of a lot better results
-
-
I CAN use blender and im thinking about making kikiyo work for karin... if i can make it work i will share.
-
I CAN use blender and im thinking about making kikiyo work for karin... if i can make it work i will share.
@Miss_Barrett If you make it work and it looks good, I could ask you for a commission for another model.
-
-
-
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
