Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Ultimate NSFW Toy Chica Model

Ultimate NSFW Toy Chica Model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
124 Posts 62 Posters 29.9k Views 134 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K kattrag

    @2Biryukov2 I can import it to unity if you have the blender files

    2
    2
    2Biryukov2
    wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @kattrag ya so if possible could you please

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C
      C
      Chi8324893
      wrote on last edited by
      #12

      bump, holy.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J
        J
        JustABumper
        wrote on last edited by
        #13

        bump for unity file 🙂

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          Chi8324893
          wrote on last edited by
          #14

          +bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A
            A
            AsgoreDreemurr
            wrote on last edited by
            #15

            Please give FBX or Unitypackage

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AkkoTheFishA AkkoTheFish

              here are the files for the chica @2Biryukov2 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com) God Speed

              M
              M
              MrSkibby
              wrote on last edited by
              #16

              @donkeykon3 do you not have the unity files?

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AkkoTheFishA
                AkkoTheFishA
                AkkoTheFish
                wrote on last edited by
                #17

                no only the google link to the blend file there is no fbx or unity file

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • J
                  J
                  JustABumper
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #18

                  bump + smash, hope it could possibly be quest as well

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SadakoS
                    SadakoS
                    Sadako
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #19

                    okay so I want to make this clear, I made gestures for it but I can't rig it if anybody could rig the edit I've done I would do the unity package.
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    FalconDutyXDF 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • P
                      P
                      PumpPiggyImp
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #20

                      Exciting to see this. Bump.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SadakoS Sadako

                        okay so I want to make this clear, I made gestures for it but I can't rig it if anybody could rig the edit I've done I would do the unity package.
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        FalconDutyXDF
                        FalconDutyXDF
                        FalconDutyXD
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #21

                        @whoknows21 is the unity package done?

                        SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • FalconDutyXDF FalconDutyXD

                          @whoknows21 is the unity package done?

                          SadakoS
                          SadakoS
                          Sadako
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #22

                          @FalconDutyXD sadly I gave up ages ago when it was so difficult to set up and kept breaking

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • O
                            O
                            OrangeBeeee
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #23

                            aw dang

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • JazeSlimShadyJ
                              JazeSlimShadyJ
                              JazeSlimShady
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #24

                              cuh

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • kutunga tinkiK
                                kutunga tinkiK
                                kutunga tinki
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #25

                                is there anyone who still trying?

                                i have specific teastes~

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • 2 2Biryukov2

                                  If possible could anyone transform this model into unity and make it Vrchat ready?
                                  c2f55360-517b-432b-ac8b-bde3002412ca-image.png

                                  DM me if you want the model or can make it into a vrchat ready avatar.

                                  Sh1tster69#3376

                                  INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                  INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                  INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #26
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                    INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                    INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #27

                                    okay apparently I didn't bump it right
                                    so uh bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • K
                                      K
                                      KumaLight35
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #28

                                      bump for rigged and unity package

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ModyCavrickM
                                        ModyCavrickM
                                        ModyCavrick
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #29

                                        im takin a crack at it

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                          INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                          INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #30

                                          bump
                                          this model looks so good the amount of potential it has to be an avatar is too much and I need it

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular