LF: NINE- THE CRYSTAL KITTY + ASSETS
-
Bump umbrella~
-
bump for hydro bending
-
Bump~
-
bump hydro bending asset
-
@petals I'm glad you like my work... I hope one day you will be able to buy her properly.

She took me three months to put together, so I hope you can see the time I put in and one day take this down... but nothing I can do.
Thank you for liking my product so much you stoleded it,GM
-
Nine: Nine

Dancing JellyFish: Dancing JellyFish

Jellyfish Umbrella: Jellyfish Umbrella

Hydro Bending+Blood Manipulation: Hydro Bending+Blood Manipulation

@DontAsk thank you for liking my work... I hope one day you will be able to see the loveI put in enough to properly buy it.
I understand not being in the financial situation to, but hope you'll turn to public avatars with my products on them if you can one day...
Even so,
Well wishes,
GM -
I just found this when looking at my own shop stuff and it saddened me, my apologies for intruding on your chat. I won't post any more
-
womp womp
-
bump for jellyfish umbrella
-
@TokeiNeko sorry whatever I posted is what I have of her, I was given her by someone can't even remember who now it's been so long but I personally don't use her ^^'
-
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
@Moon-Chinchilla reup
-
@pingguo
-
@pingguo
@Moon-Chinchilla tyyy
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login