Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. Old

Old

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New User Help
dfgh
6 Posts 4 Posters 960 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Prefab DaddyP
    Prefab DaddyP
    Prefab Daddy
    wrote on last edited by Prefab Daddy
    #1
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • X
      X
      xMercuryx
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      https://github.com/AssetRipper/AssetRipper

      have fun all files are in AppData\LocalLow\VRChat\VRChat\Cache-WindowsPlayer

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4qloU2zon0

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BubbleuwuB
        BubbleuwuB
        Bubbleuwu
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @I-Sugar-Daddy-I have you tried using SARS? try the Avatar Recovery discord: https://discord.gg/avatarrecovery But don't say in the channel that you'll be using it to rip/ steal.

        Prefab DaddyP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BubbleuwuB Bubbleuwu

          @I-Sugar-Daddy-I have you tried using SARS? try the Avatar Recovery discord: https://discord.gg/avatarrecovery But don't say in the channel that you'll be using it to rip/ steal.

          Prefab DaddyP
          Prefab DaddyP
          Prefab Daddy
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Bubbleuwu I can't join the discord being they have VPN protection, but I'm slowly figuring everything out, I did one successfully now onto the next haha. Thanks anyways 🙂

          SpordFitS 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

            @Bubbleuwu I can't join the discord being they have VPN protection, but I'm slowly figuring everything out, I did one successfully now onto the next haha. Thanks anyways 🙂

            SpordFitS
            SpordFitS
            SpordFit
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @I-Sugar-Daddy-I could you get an avatar file for me and post it here?, or dm me it?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Prefab DaddyP Prefab Daddy

              @Bubbleuwu I can't join the discord being they have VPN protection, but I'm slowly figuring everything out, I did one successfully now onto the next haha. Thanks anyways 🙂

              SpordFitS
              SpordFitS
              SpordFit
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @I-Sugar-Daddy-I the avatar is public so itll be easy to get right?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular