[Ghostly] Immersive Cyberpunk Mantis Blade
-
Hello! I was looking for Ghostly's Mantis Blades! If anyone has it, that'd be wonderful! :DD
-
!pmub
-
bump! need this badly
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
Hek Yeah we need these! Bumping!
-
I had completely forgot I own this. Here you guys go:
Note: This is meant to be added on in blender, this is not as VRCFury slap on type of asset. -
@raezaluth70 can we have a new link pwetty plzz?
-
-
bump for new link
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login